TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite ride queue lines

I was wondering which ride queue line is your favorite and your worst? Not that having to stand in any line for a extended length of time is fun.

My favorite is:

Dueling Dragons - IOA

Worst is:

Disaster Transport - Cedar Point

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reallly liked the Duelling Dragons line, there were people in there who were seriously lost - I think some of the bones in there are real, English tourists who couldn't find their way out.

For most pitiful I would have to say third grade paper mache' project also known as Disaster Transport.

Best - Dueling Dragons, Indiana Jones Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy (USF), Dr. Doom's Fearfall (very underrated IMO), Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

Worst - Anything that's just a generic queue line with no theming whatsoever (Kraken, Kumba, Boomerang, Xcelerator, California Screamin', etc).....

The Dragons queue is amazing. It would also be about a four day wait if it was totally full...

The worst that comes to mind right now is S:ROS at SFA. The regular line ends at the back row, and everyone piles up there, making it hard to get to other rows.

dt

Best: Amazing Adventures of Spiderman, Tower of Terror (WDW), Splash mountian (WDW), Test Track (WDW), Heck almost every ride at WDW has a really good que, Men in Black...Just to name a few.

Worst: every six flags que, Sheikra (there is virtually no que, as if they need it was 5 trains !)

Best Lines!

1) IJ:TOTFE at Disneyland, CA

Great Theming Inside and out! Interactive objects and stuff to watch.

2) Superman: The Escape (The Inside Part)

Theming is okay, but latley the AC has been on like crazy in there! So on a hot day, the best place to be is in Superman's Line.

Worst!

1) X at SFMM

Okay theming, but it gets super hot! Also its just depressing watching Viper go 10 times for every once X goes.

2) Matterhorn at Disneyland

No Theming! Only the last 1/4 of the line is covered.

Michael" Just Chillin in the Fortress of Solitude!" Thomas

Universal is THEE BEST when it comes to interesting ride ques. Some of my favorites are:

E.T. - Its so dark, mysterious (cool John Williams slow music playing in the background) and most importantly COOL (away from the hot Florida sun).

Dueling Dragons I think more work was put into this than the ride itself. I've always wanted this to be a Haunted House area for HHN, but I guess there no place for the ghouls to pop out of since some areas are ULTRA thin.

Poseidon's Fury - Same as E.T. More dark, cool, forboding atmosphere. Anyone notice the cell phones don't work in there???

That's all I got for now.

Best - Hulk, Poseidens Fury, Dueling Dragons (EXTEMELY LONG!), TOT (WDW), Mission Space, Test Track, Big Thunder Mountain, Dr. Dooms Fearfall.

Worst - Goudrix, (Nothing at all!), Kraken, (I quite like it though, but not that much)

Why is everyone posting twice?

Best - Hulk, Poseidens Fury, Dueling Dragons (EXTEMELY LONG!), TOT (WDW), Mission Space, Test Track, Big Thunder Mountain, Dr. Dooms Fearfall.

Worst - Goudrix, (Nothing at all!), Kraken, (I quite like it though, but not that much)

Why is everyone posting twice?