TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Led Zeppelin The Ride Media Confrence July 13th

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this coaster a standard sit-down or is it floorless?

Looks to have a pretty steep lift, and I'm LOVING the straight drop with no run off of the lift like B&M hypers. If it's not a floorless, this has the potential to be a GREAT ride!

Standard sit down.

Thats awesome. That lift is really steep too!

The cool thing is I might actually get to ride this sometime before I'm 18 because this is my Dad's home state and he wants to take me there soon.

It looks like a cool layout and all, but I think they could have done a bit more with it. Sure it goes upside down six times, but the rest is just a Mantis style helix thing, a climb, a flat section (probably MCBR) with a 270 degree right hand drop, and another standard helix. I know the ride can still be fun and extremely forceful with what seemingly little there is (look at Laser for example, I grayed out for at least half the ride in the front seat) but I still think more could be done.

-Tanks "I hope the model is extremely inaccurate" 4me05.

This looks like a really nice ride.

Any word of an opening date for this park? I know that rcdb says April of next year, but has there been anything set? I am making a spring break trip down to Myrtle next year and am hoping to catch it.

^

I think late May is the official time set. With Led Zep due to be finished by December, I wonder if March and April might see a soft opening for some of the rides and attractions.

Maybe I should put this in the rumor super thread.

Yeah that lift looks a lot steeper than i imagined. But it could just be a trick of the camera. i remember seeing Nitro's lift going up and thinking it was seriously steep.

Having looked at the model for a while I'm really looking forward to see how that premier coaster pans out. Where as the model for LZ looks pretty accurate the Premier coaster seems to be just a random layout thrown in. So when they put it up it should be fun to watch it go up.

I always think watching a coaster being constructed where you don't know the layout before hand is always much more interesting