TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PhotoTR: SFA 06.23.07

Ok I know it's a little late but I've been so busy with work and and everything, so I finally got all the pictures that I want to post ready.

So here goes.......

The GF and I took a road trip up to New England so I could take care of some family business. We hit up Maryland,Atlantic City-NJ, Long Island-NY, Cranston-RI "my home town"! So on our way back we were originally going to go to SFGadv but with hotel and a flash pass it was a little pricey. So we opted to hit up SFA in Maryland. Free place to stay since my buddy and his wife live in Manchester,MD. It wasn't to far from the park thank god, about an hour away! So thats what was on the plan B agenda.

So we head out from my buddies house at about 11:30am for our new venture!!!!Whoooooooooo, SFA here we come! We arrive at the park at 12:30pm with no wait at the entrance. Parking was a little more than my home park SFOG, but only by like five bucks. We paid for the up front parking, which is very nice when the main entrance is only about 100 feet from your car. As we walk up to the entrance gates I get bombarded by a park manager. "Here sir have a free map and I hope you have a fun filled day" must have been the new TPR Shirt? Thanks Robb...lol....Once in I head straight for the flash pass booth which we didn't even need cause everyone was at the waterpark on the other side of the park. Oh well it was only ten bucks for five tickets.

First up "Wild One" What a fun old skool woodie, with a very cool double up and down. Then It was time for some steel action "SROS" which in my other post I was talking about how I couldn't ride. No worries I will don't worry! So after that it made sense to head to "Batwing" where I got spotted by another TPRRRRRRRRR! Quazi, great to meet you my friend! So all tree of us sat in the same row on "Batwing". It was our first time on a Vekoma flyer and man was it crazy!!!! I was so scared but it was so much fun and had more elements that S:UF at SFOG that my GF like it even better too! Jokers Jinx was still closed as we passed by on the way to "Roar" in the middle of the park. I have to say "Roar" is my new favorite woodie! It was fast,fun,love the turns, and it wasn't that bumpy for a woodie, which is always nice

It was so good I rode it twice! Now this might be a shocker? I rode their SLC "Minderasure" and I didn't think it was that rough at all. I read all the post about how most SLC are really rough. This one was quite enjoyable and fast! We walked around for a bit and saw that "JJ" was finally open, yeah!!!!!!!! This was gonna be my first LIM Spag-Bowl experience and I couldn't wait to ride!!!! I decided to sit in the very last seat and was ready for my ride! Let me say that SFOG needs one very badly, I would ride it over and over again!!!! So overall the park was nice, very flat and some of the rides weren't up and running but a season pass does help for cheap entry!

Here are some pictures that we took and I hope you enjoyed our Trip!

Keep on coastering!

Entrance

Me in the back seat on Roar doing my rockstar move

Me on Minderasure

Me on Roar again in the second row

Me in front of Roar

Skull Island

SROS

SROS

SROS and Batwing

SROS at the end

Jokers Jinx

Hall of Justice

Gotham City

Wild One

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^If you click on the photos, guys, you can see larger versions. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Were people actually riding Skull Mountain? That ride's always been problematic.

Skull Mountain was running, then it was down the rest of the day! I was trying a new way to link the photos so thats why they are smaller. But like CFC said you can click on them.....