TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The First Kiss

dog

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I just had my first kiss last night at 9:08pm with my beautiful prom date after an amazing weekend. It was pretty brief, but it was still romantic. She's not really a girlfriend because she lives out of state. It was great! I couldn't have had it with a better girl!

My last kiss was this morning when saying goodbye to her before she left for the airport. It's sad that she's gone home now.

Since it was theme park and ride related, I guess I'll share it here. It was on Indiana Jones at Disneyland, at the end of the ride, with a girl I had just met that day. EDIT: The date was 8/24/97.

Haha, some random chick. And you remember the date? That's hilarious! Pretty awesome first kiss, wish mine was on Indy.

---Brent

I haven't had my first kiss, and nobody I know of is gay in the first place, and the guy I have a crush on is straight.

...but High School dating is pointless, it never lasts. It drives me nuts when I see people 'dating' because it's nothing more then people who think it's cool to have a girlfriend.

I'm not jealous! I don't want a boyfriend immediately and I'm not completely desperate.

-Sean

[PS: You guys are fudging awesome, this is the funniest thread since coasters on the moon and furries.]

I had my first kiss when I was 12. He was my best friend's cousin and we were all in my room fooling around with a video camera, when we decided it would be funny if i kissed him. So i waited until the perfect moment when he was laying on my bed and just pounced on him. He then screamed like a girl and freaked out. He is now gay.

I had my first kiss when I was 12. He was my best friend's cousin and we were all in my room fooling around with a video camera, when we decided it would be funny if i kissed him. So i waited until the perfect moment when he was laying on my bed and just pounced on him. He then screamed like a girl and freaked out. He is now gay.

LOL! Akward...

---Brent

My first kiss was

at The Burlington Coat Factory!

Sorry, couldn't resist, I have no idea when/where my "first kiss" was.

Been a long, long time since that first one, lol.

I was in 7th grade and it was with the school slut, I thought it was awesome at first, untill my friend explained to me that by kissing her, I basicly kissed every guy at our school(she got around... A LOT!!!). That is when I ran home and used an entire bottle of Scope.