TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The First Kiss

dog

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh, I can't even remember the first time I kissed a girl, I must've been probably 8 or 9, maybe a little older. But my first "real kiss" came when I was at my friends Halloween party, Junior Year of high school (16 y.o.) with my then-girlfriend. We were just sitting there talking and all of a sudden she just leaned over and yeah...

It was Uncle Frank! He'd got the wrong room - he thought I was my mum!

Cameron. (BSC SSC)

Awe those pesky uncles always getting the wrong room and orifices all the time . . .

I guess mine would be when I was 16 with this chick I dated only because my friends pressured me to, couldn't keep her tounge out of my mouth, yeck! Once she started nagging me to go all the way and I had no desire, really realized once and for all I was a big ol Mo and broke it off.

My first kiss was with YOUR MOM!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

haha.

well; my FIRST kiss was probably two years ago with a girl named melissa. My first girlfriend and my first kiss. It was at the end of "promotion" for the 8th graders. We went to this shveet restaurant after promotion and then went to the movies and to make a long story short; i walked her home and we kissed .

haha. and now . well ;; kissing is my passion ahah.

not really but i've kissed my fare share.

ahh. i love kissing.

Ok, my first kiss. Hah, it was proabbly when i was 12 or 13, and we were playing truth or dare. Sombody dard this girl (probably around 16 back then) to make out with me. We did, and it was eh. I usualy try to avoid other people's spit so i wasn't too into it... or atleast i don't remember being...

OK, Wes--time for you to ban yourself!

It was my 15th birthday, and the first time my parents let me out of the house in this darling little pink halter top, tight cutoffs, and high-heeled shoes. I felt so naughty!

So, I celebrated by strutting down to the 7-11 to buy a bubblegum slurpee and maybe a pack of Camels, if I was lucky. And as I was standing there by the slurpee machine, in walked this tall guy, all in black, with black hair and piercing steel gray eyes! He looked me up and down, his cold eyes burning into my flesh--well, actually, the cold burning was just my slurpee overflowing out of the cup, but you get the idea!

"I'm Bruno. You like bubblegum slurpees, baby?"

I just nodded.

"Can I have a sip?"

I held the cup out toward him. But he grabbed me and laid his mouth over mine, his tongue darting in and out like a dancing cobra! And me with a major brain freeze from my slurpee!

"Mmm--good slurpee. Let's have some more!" And he whipped out his big 44 magnum and blasted the slurpee machine six times! We were both just wet and dripping bubblegum and cherry slurpee goo!

"What did you think of that, baby?"

"Eww," I said. So I whipped out my cellphone and called 911!

And that's the story of my first kiss. Bruno is up for parole in another ten years. I wonder if he still has my number?

It was my 15th birthday, and the first time my parents let me out of the house in this darling little pink halter top, tight cutoffs, and high-heeled shoes. I felt so naughty!

So, I celebrated by strutting down to the 7-11 to buy a bubblegum slurpee and maybe a pack of Camels, if I was lucky. And as I was standing there by the slurpee machine, in walked this tall guy, all in black, with black hair and piercing steel gray eyes! He looked me up and down, his cold eyes burning into my flesh--well, actually, the cold burning was just my slurpee overflowing out of the cup, but you get the idea!

"I'm Bruno. You like bubblegum slurpees, baby?"

I just nodded.

"Can I have a sip?"

I held the cup out toward him. But he grabbed me and laid his mouth over mine, his tongue darting in and out like a dancing cobra! And me with a major brain freeze from my slurpee!

"Mmm--good slurpee. Let's have some more!" And he whipped out his big 44 magnum and blasted the slurpee machine six times! We were both just wet and dripping bubblegum and cherry slurpee goo!

"What did you think of that, baby?"

"Eww," I said. So I whipped out my cellphone and called 911!

And that's the story of my first kiss. Bruno is up for parole in another ten years. I wonder if he still has my number?

I think I would feel compelled to sex anybody who shot a slurpee machine "in the heat of the moment."