TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

probably SFFT and ZDT's depending on weather and such.

after that I'll be headed for the Midwest and I'll be hitting Silver Dollar City, Holiday World, King's Island, Cedar Point, and Dollywood in ten days. should be fun

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I really am interested in how Coastermania! goes this year, as I am considering it (and CP)

as my main trip, for next year. So any TR-ing you can do after your day there, will be greatly appreciated.

^ Bakken has this...

Oh, I'm aware. I'm just in town for a long layover, though. Landing at 1:30 in the afternoon and out at 6am the next morning. Not sure if I want to spend 45 minutes each way on the train.

^ Ah, Didn't know you had the one day. Well, I'd stay at Tivoli, then. And the Steakhouse

outside the main gate - way over to the left of it - is pretty good for the $$$.

EDIT to add: Tivoli is also a city park, so outside of it, you've got a good chunk of nightlife

to enjoy, while in Copenhagen.

350557796_ResizeofIMG_4593.JPG.13d5a79549efbc06d3fb78ad6dc367c7.JPG

My steak dinner.

^ Ah, Didn't know you had the one day. Well, I'd stay at Tivoli, then. And the Steakhouse

outside the main gate - way over to the left of it - is pretty good for the $$$.

EDIT to add: Tivoli is also a city park, so outside of it, you've got a good chunk of nightlife

to enjoy, while in Copenhagen.

Well, I WAS planning on spending $300+ on Noma for dinner, but turns out they're closed on Sundays and Mondays and I happen to be in town on Sunday. Maybe the steakhouse would be a nice alternative. Thanks for the tip!

• 3 weeks later...