TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That should be Coney Island, Cincinnati on Thursday. Not much time in between for it to be something else, after all.

I continue to be pleasantly surprised when I discover I have spelled "Cincinnati" right on the first try.

Going to Six Flags Great America in a few weeks. Really looking forward to riding my first RMC: Goliath.

Considering I only really get to go away twice a year, so it's still a while until around October till my next park. I'm still currently deciding between Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Portaventura, Europa Park and Heide park. I'm leaning a bit towards Heide Park at the moment because of the pretty good selection of rides there.

^Even with Thunderbird and The Voyage maybe I'd choose Hershey. They have a really good selection of rides.

For me it'll be Parque De Atracciones De Madrid in early September.

• 2 weeks later...

Dorney, Knoebels, King's Dominion @ the end of the month! 30th, 31st, 1st respectively. But I may head over to Lake Compounce sometime before then.

Well can be two things:

1: Phantasialand (Again this year).

2: Parc Asterix followed up with Disneyland.

All depends on what park comes first, both have no date yet but sure is one of them and none other.