TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be going to Lakemont tomorrow and Kennywood on Sunday! This will be my first visit to Lakemont so I am excited to FINALLY ride the Leap The Dips!

Have fun! Leap-the-Dips is a fun ride. Skyliner is pretty fun too, not very big, but it packs a nice little punch. And you can't go wrong with Kennywood

Disneyland Resort, since I want to go at least once more before my pass expires in mid-October. I'll probably get to the Los Angeles County Fair before then, but I don't count fairs as parks.

Six Flags Over Texas, for Frightfest. I didn't buy a season pass this year because I was going to be away most of the year, so this would be only my 3-4th time in the whole year, which is CRAZY. Usually I visit upwards of 30 times a year.

Busch Gardens Tampa and then Seaworld Orlando in December (which are my usual go-to parks anyway). My next new park however will be Cedar Point in June and perhaps Kings Island on the same trip; stopping at Carowinds (my original home park) on the way up.

• 2 weeks later...