TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ La Ronde is a nice park. Certainly not the most thrilling as rides are concerned, but I enjoyed it. Montreal is an awesome city, so I hope you have fun!

My next park will be SFOT on August 1st. No out of state trips on the schedule for me.

^ I honestly can't say for sure. The day that we went was overcast and a little rainy, so crowds were light. The wait was only about 5-10 minutes for all of the coasters. It isn't a very large park, so I would think that on busier days it would definitely fill up fast. I would recommend getting there at opening. Montreal has an AMAZING public transportation system. There is a free bus that runs from the nearest metro station to the park gates (a couple of miles if you were to walk) in the summer.

I'm hitting Coney Island this Tuesday, rain or shine. Weather Channel has been giving out bad news on weather, but I hope that whatever happens will be brief (and maybe scare some crowds away). If everything works out, I'll finally break 200 on my coaster count.

Don't know if it counts, but I'm going to Schlitterbahn this Thursday for my birthday. After that I'm hoping to get to Silver Dollar City one more time before school begins, and Worlds of Fun one or two more times also before school.

Heading back to Six Flags over Texas, mainly so my wife can ride New Texas Giant (which I haven't shut up about since riding last year at Texas Giant Bash).

Visting Tuesday and Wednesday of the second week of August- wish us luck!