TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ooooo, Nicole, I'm jealous!! I've never been there yet......too bad you couldn't swing by the Pittsburgh area and "force me" to go too!

My next park, I'm hoping, is a trip to Kennywood again sometime soon. I need to try me some Black Widow, and in general it's been almost a month since I stepped on a coaster. Not cool, current suck-tastic work schedule, NOT cool!!

Besides that, there's our trip to Hershey in August where we are meeting up with some awesome TPR friends.....super excited face!!!

I'll teleport you to my car and you can come along

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I manage to find a way to squeeze it into my Europe trip and I can get everyone to approve, it will be Disneyland Paris (both parks) on July 12th or 13th. Otherwise, it will be Seabreeze on the day before LeviaTHON begins (July 25th).

Either Canada's Wonderland, or Lake Compounce if I decide to make use of my season pass before the trip to Canada.

Since I have all next week off, we'll be hitting Adventureland (NY), Coney Island, Luna Park, Busch Gardens, then the most ambitious single day trip I have ever concocted...all the Jersey shore parks in one day with my old man and my 3 year old daughter Klaire! Hope it's possible, we'll find out.

SFDK for Superman's opening day.

Me too!

Saturday: SFDK

Sunday: CGA for the first time since '06 and my second time ever!

Might take a trip to SCBB and Gilroy Gardens this weekend as well! My first time ever at those parks!

Tuesday, July 3rd: Six Flags Great Adventure!

Think it will be crowded since it's so close to July 4th? Not that it's a huge deal if it is because I'm prepared to buy a Flash Pass, but I just want to see what others think.

Edited by CoasterRollin

Michigan's Adventure Monday. Very excited to ride Shivering Timbers-yet again-and to visit the rest of the park. As always, I will stare sadly at all the open space where a new ride could someday go...