TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Bumping this thread because I'm excited!

I'm heading out to Coney Island next Saturday the 18th! I can't wait to get a ride on the Cyclone.

• 3 weeks later...

Unless something happens, I am going to Kings Island for my first ever visit on Wed (06/29). And then after that I will have my fourth visit to Cedar Point this year on the Thursday after (07/07).

Edited by gforce532

July: Sommerland Syd - hitting the Vekoma Invertigo

August: Sommerdom - Hamburg summer carnival with the Schwarzkopf double-loop Teststrecke

September: Business trip to Amsterdam. If weather fits Attractiepark Slagharen (1979 Schwarzkopf Looping-Star, 1984 Weber Traumboot, 1973 Schwarzkopf Monster, 1976 Schwarzkopf Enterprise, 1986 Weber Fliegender Teppich - the Weber rides are extremely rare today) on the way to Amsterdam and Walibi Holland (Vekoma Woodie, Boomerang and Intamin Mega-Coaster) on the way back home

Six Flags over Texas in the morning for Texas Giant!!

I was actually there this morning but only stayed an hour since I traveled up to Frontier City. Somehow on a Saturday getting there 30 minutes after opening I got 7 of the credits in that hour, so tomorrow I can grab the remaining credits and ride the Giant as many times as the line will let me