TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't know...there are two very different possibilities. Probably Sea World Orlando; but there's a small chance I may motivate myself enough to take KT to SFMM Friday morning.

Yeah, like I said...probably Sea World!

^I think she's going through park withdrawls since she was at a park like every day this summer!!! She talks about Magic Mountain all the time since we see it almost every day. Plus if I just take her to Bugs Bunny World and Thomas Land in the morning there should be minimal stupidity to deal with.

Great Adventure, either Monday or Friday, maybe both days. I'm still debating about Monday since NYC schools are closed so I am a little worried about crowds even though some people have said it is generally a day with light crowds.

Anyone going to be at Universal/IOA this Saturday and Seaworld on Sunday?

From watching the first tree get cut down for Manta, to watching it be built at every stage and to watch the first rides enjoy her, I cannot wait to get wrecked by her this Sunday! I don't know why, but I don't think I have been this excited for a coaster since, well, Maverick.

• 1 year later...