TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Just a word of advice, on Hades be prepared for a bit of a slam to the left as you are going back under the parking lot. When we were there about a month ago, a boy got off of the coaster and had a tear in his left ear from hitting the car. Then my friend got severely bruised ribs during his one trip on Hades. We were riding along having a great time, hands up and hollering like crazy. Then, when were about to come back up from under the parking lot, I realized that my friend was suddenly completely quiet.

When we got back into the daylight, I looked over and he was holding his side and grimacing like he'd been shot or something. When we got off of the ride, after making sure he was okay, I laughed my butt off at him and rode another three times.

That being said, Hades is an awesome coaster!

As for me, I'm heading to SFOT tomorrow to soak up a little Texas heat and catch a few rides on Titan and Texas Giant(yes, I do enjoy Texas Giant). Actually, it's only going to be 97, and at least up there it actually will be a dry heat.