TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless the weather forecast changes drastically within the next several days, the family and I will be hitting up Knoebels exactly one week from today. NYC schools are off next Tuesday and Thursday, so if next Tuesday doesn't work, we'll shoot for Thursday instead. And I've now got a 42" tall daughter who can't WAIT to ride their big three wooden coasters.

• 2 weeks later...

Six Flags Magic Mountain tomorrow. I am expecting very heavy crowds (since it's a Saturday in June), but I'm mostly just going to check out WCR construction as well as catch a few rides early in the morning right at opening before it gets totally slammed around noon.

Also, our Mid-Atlantic Trip starts in less than two weeks and I am PUMPED. Heading to Six Flags America, Kings Dominion, Carowinds, and Six Flags Over Georgia!

Well, assuming I take a trip home this Summer, prob July, I will likely go to SFGadv for the first time in like 6 years, and I might swing by Lake Compounce just because it's not only been ages but when I went it was cloudy/drizzly and not even 60 so Boulder Dash was a tad underperforming. I wanna experience it fully warmed up

Six Flags America on the 26th, Kings Dominion on the 27th, Carowinds on the 28th and 29th, and SFOG on the 30th and 1st. I've already been to these parks except SFOG, but I'm still excited to get on Twisted Timbers and Copperhead Strike for the first time as well as experience SFOG for the first time!

SFFT tomorrow afternoon.

then SFOG on Labor Day (I know. . but in Atlanta for Dragon*con, and on Labor Day everyone is in "recovery" mode and doesn't do much "con" stuff anyways, so I suggested going to SFOG, and a few friends want to go). Expect it to be packed.