TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phantasialand likely June 15th & 16th. Going to book flight/hotel tonight.

Booked now. Taron here I come!

Have fun! Taron is awesome, but I guess you already knew that It's no coincidence that it is my number 2!

^ Love your top 4 rides, but they seem to be in the wrong order! Expedition GeForce < Helix!!!! What!

Yeah, with Taron though it depends what you like, it you like theming, Taron is going to blow you away, and if you are not fussed about theming, you will still be blow away, just not as much!

My next park may be Port Adventura, to kick out Ex G out of my no.1!

• 2 weeks later...

Back to Playland(PNE) tomorrow, after an amazing past weekend at Cedar Point!

It's still open only on weekends, changing to daily openings later in the month.

Home park of Six Flags America hopefully for a ride on WWLoT this morning and then a family visit in NY setting of a week of Six Flags Great Escape, Six Flags New England, Lake Compounce, Quassy, SIx Flags Great Adventure.

• 3 weeks later...

Next park is my local one, Silverwood (I go 1-3 times per week, often after work since it's just down the road).

Next non-local park - I will be making my first ever trips to Kings Island in July, then Kings Dominion in August (and possibly Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, but it will depend on a few other factors before I know for sure).