TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

Most likely of course my home park SF Great America but in September we are going to take a big family vacation with a bunch of my family. We havent picked yet though but we will either go to Disney World which surprisingly I never been too. Or we might go to Kings Island which I havent been to since 2004 so I would like to go again. However my mom asked me to make a suggestion and I said Great Adventure as I never been there and its one of my dream parks. I know the drive would be long but nowhere as long as lets say...Florida. The Florida idea sounded awesome until I found out we might DRIVE there since not everyone can afford plane tickets....Meh I dont know about that...16 hours cooped up in a car with all of them Also Disney World isnt known for a thrill coaster mecca although it would be nice to try it out since I never been there. If anything though I'd pick Great Adventure though. Kings D sounds kind of cool to now that I think of it for I305..should of suggested that but not sure people want to travel just for one coaster(i mean we would go on all the rides but still).

Go to Conneaut if you don't want to drive that far... it's nice. They have great suvaneers such as slap chops and E coli.

Uhh I rather not....nothing against the park but there isnt many rides to choice from. Not to mention I heard its closed a lot of the time and didnt hear to much good things about it. Also please dont take the p*ss out of my spelling I use spell check but sometimes spell check cant even recognize my misspellings...It just happens. Next time Ill just call it gift shop items.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Lucky you. We have to wait till May for Playland(PNE) to open.

I will admit, only 10 weeks of offseason is pretty great.

And you say we got it all, here in Canada*......pffft

*Or words to that effect.

You have all the things that really matter. I would gladly trade amusement parks opening later for Medicare. In a second.

Most likely of course my home park SF Great America but in September we are going to take a big family vacation with a bunch of my family. We havent picked yet though but we will either go to Disney World which surprisingly I never been too. Or we might go to Kings Island which I havent been to since 2004 so I would like to go again. However my mom asked me to make a suggestion and I said Great Adventure as I never been there and its one of my dream parks. I know the drive would be long but nowhere as long as lets say...Florida. The Florida idea sounded awesome until I found out we might DRIVE there since not everyone can afford plane tickets....Meh I dont know about that...16 hours cooped up in a car with all of them Also Disney World isnt known for a thrill coaster mecca although it would be nice to try it out since I never been there. If anything though I'd pick Great Adventure though. Kings D sounds kind of cool to now that I think of it for I305..should of suggested that but not sure people want to travel just for one coaster(i mean we would go on all the rides but still).

Go to Conneaut if you don't want to drive that far... it's nice. They have great suvaneers such as slap chops and E coli.

Uhh I rather not....nothing against the park but there isnt many rides to choice from. Not to mention I heard its closed a lot of the time and didnt hear to much good things about it. Also please dont take the p*ss out of my spelling I use spell check but sometimes spell check cant even recognize my misspellings...It just happens. Instead of spellcheck giving me the correct spelling it gave me other words like maneuver....I could of used that instead but you know that wouldnt make sense....yea... Next time Ill just call it gift shop items.

Uhh I rather not....nothing against the park but there isnt many rides to choice from. Not to mention I heard its closed a lot of the time and didnt hear to much good things about it. Also please dont take the p*ss out of my spelling I use spell check but sometimes spell check cant even recognize my misspellings...It just happens. Next time Ill just call it gift shop items.

Bill is just joshin' ya. Notice we all do that to each other. We can laugh at ourselves, and ribb each other over dumb stuff like funny spelling errors. The site disclaimer says you have to have a sense of humor so always keep that in mind. He's just having a laugh.

^Sorry I didnt mean to get upset I guess its just a touchy subject for me...nothing against anyone here. I think im more angered at myself then anyone because I struggle so much with spelling to the point even spell check doesnt know what im trying to say half the time. Sometimes I have to send the misspelling and hope no one notices or cares,or I just replace it with another word that means the same thing. For example gift shop items oppose to the other word.....lol Just like I call the giga coaster at Cedar Point M-Force instead by its full name. Or called the home of I305 Kings D instead of its whole name....

Bill is just joshin' ya. Notice we all do that to each other. We can laugh at ourselves, and ribb each other over dumb stuff like funny spelling errors. The site disclaimer says you have to have a sense of humor so always keep that in mind. He's just having a laugh.

This. Bill is only serious about one thing, and that's Knoebels. Everything else is sarcastic.

Okay, two things, Knoebels and log flumes.

And Skyrides. Knoebels, log flumes, and Skyrides. Three things.

And beer. Amongst his weaponry are such diverse elements as.... I'll come in again.

I struggle so much with spelling to the point even spell check doesnt know what im trying to say half the time.

A good rule of thumb is that if spell check doesn't know what you are trying to say, then you shouldn't post it.

I struggle so much with spelling to the point even spell check doesnt know what im trying to say half the time.

A good rule of thumb is that if spell check doesn't know what you are trying to say, then you shouldn't post it.

Im not gonna not post something I want to say because spell check isnt working with me....

• 2 weeks later...
...Or called the home of I305 Kings D instead of its whole name....

I think "Kings D" is a park reserved for the Queen.

Btw, my next park will be Plopsaland De Panne, for the opening of their new woodie 'Heide The Ride'. And a few days later PortAventura World and Ferrari Land.

• 4 weeks later...