TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

^ I really am interested in how Coastermania! goes this year, as I am considering it (and CP)

as my main trip, for next year. So any TR-ing you can do after your day there, will be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Bakken has this...

Oh, I'm aware. I'm just in town for a long layover, though. Landing at 1:30 in the afternoon and out at 6am the next morning. Not sure if I want to spend 45 minutes each way on the train.

^ Ah, Didn't know you had the one day. Well, I'd stay at Tivoli, then. And the Steakhouse

outside the main gate - way over to the left of it - is pretty good for the $$$.

EDIT to add: Tivoli is also a city park, so outside of it, you've got a good chunk of nightlife

to enjoy, while in Copenhagen.

350557796_ResizeofIMG_4593.JPG.13d5a79549efbc06d3fb78ad6dc367c7.JPG

My steak dinner.

^ Ah, Didn't know you had the one day. Well, I'd stay at Tivoli, then. And the Steakhouse

outside the main gate - way over to the left of it - is pretty good for the $$$.

EDIT to add: Tivoli is also a city park, so outside of it, you've got a good chunk of nightlife

to enjoy, while in Copenhagen.

Well, I WAS planning on spending $300+ on Noma for dinner, but turns out they're closed on Sundays and Mondays and I happen to be in town on Sunday. Maybe the steakhouse would be a nice alternative. Thanks for the tip!

• 3 weeks later...