TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in Denver for a few days, so Elitch Gardens, unfortunately. I wonder if perhaps there are any recreational activities in Denver that might make visiting this pit a bit more entertaining...?

I tried to work some Expedia gymnastics for the flight back to Chicago to squeeze a lengthy stopover in Salt Lake City so I could have a few hours at Lagoon, but it's very late in the game, and they want a lot of money + one of my kidney and some more money.

I'll probably hit up Morey's this coming weekend since I'll be on the island for Mothers Day. Been trying to hold off until Adventure Pier (The Great White/Screaming Swing) opens (wknd of May 20th) but maybe I'll destroy myself on the Sea Serpent if I'm totally jonesing for some coaster action. Or just ride the Flitzer.

...As for a TR it might be hard since I don't have a laptop at the moment, but I'll see if I can borrow one for the trip as I do want to write one. I'm struggling on deciding whether to bring my proper full frame camera or just go with my cellphone though as I don't own a compact.

That's cool. I don't have any kind of cell phone myself, or any laptop,

so I have to wait until I get home from my trips to do a TR on them.

• 2 weeks later...
Dorney next Friday, then Kennywood, KI, and CP immediately afterwards. May do an emergency Luna Park trip if weather holds up this weekend, too.

If I cant get someone to get me up the Great Adv this wknd, I'm waking up a the asscrack of dawn to take the long train all all the up to Coney/Luna. Wanna meet up? I want all the credits, even that horrific Volare. Id even suffer on the spinner. I need the Cyclone and Thunderbolt credits. I looked into the wristbands and everything and willing to spend. Weather is iffy right now but could change so keep me in mind, homie!

Knoebels on Sunday. Second trip of the season, called a mulligan on opening day and went to Hershey after getting our rides in on the coasters. Here's hoping for a much better time this week!

probably SFFT and ZDT's depending on weather and such.

after that I'll be headed for the Midwest and I'll be hitting Silver Dollar City, Holiday World, King's Island, Cedar Point, and Dollywood in ten days. should be fun