TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be hitting the following parks starting early June during my trip to the U.S.

Bay Beach Amusement Park

Six Flags Great Am

Adventureland

Worlds of Fun

Silver Dollar City

Six Flags St.Louis

Holiday World

Kentucky Kingdom

Kings Island

Camden Park

Carrowinds

Dollywood

Lake Winepekausah

Six Flags over Georgia

When I'm back in Sweden I'll most likely go straight from the airport to Kolmården to try out Wildfire.

I'll be hitting the following parks starting early June during my trip to the U.S.

Bay Beach Amusement Park

Six Flags Great Am

Adventureland

Worlds of Fun

Silver Dollar City

Six Flags St.Louis

Holiday World

Kentucky Kingdom

Kings Island

Camden Park

Carrowinds

Dollywood

Lake Winepekausah

Six Flags over Georgia

When I'm back in Sweden I'll most likely go straight from the airport to Kolmården to try out Wildfire.

That sounds like an awesome trip, and very doable over 2 weeks or so.

I'll be hitting the following parks starting early June during my trip to the U.S....When I'm back in Sweden I'll most likely go straight from the airport to Kolmården to try out Wildfire.

That looks like a great list of parks to get to. Something I think (I hope)

I could come up with, if I was doing such a parks trip.

Hope it all works out for you.

Bay Beach Amusement Park

Six Flags Great Am

Adventureland

Worlds of Fun

Silver Dollar City

Six Flags St.Louis

Holiday World

Kentucky Kingdom

Kings Island

Camden Park

Carrowinds

Dollywood

Lake Winepekausah

Six Flags over Georgia

You are spot on the time span. It will be an intense trip but totally worth it. If everything is up and running it's just over 100 coasters with every park and ride being a new one for me. I've only visited the North East of the U.S. before.

Bay Beach Amusement Park

Six Flags Great Am

Adventureland

Worlds of Fun

Silver Dollar City

Six Flags St.Louis

Holiday World

Kentucky Kingdom

Kings Island

Camden Park

Carrowinds

Dollywood

Lake Winepekausah

Six Flags over Georgia

You are spot on the time span. It will be an intense trip but totally worth it. If everything is up and running it's just over 100 coasters with every park and ride being a new one for me. I've only visited the North East of the U.S. before.

Everything should be running by early June. Probably the iffiest ones are Justice League at Six Flags Great America, Monster at Adventureland and Lightning Rod at Dollywood. Justice League is no big deal, as you're going to Six Flags St. Louis; if it's not running in Chicago, just go on it there. The other two, just hope for the best and enjoy the day if the new ride isn't open. Monster not being open is a bigger loss to Adventureland than Lightning Rod is to Dollywood, but as I said, both should be open by the time you visit. Have fun!

I'll be hitting the following parks starting early June during my trip to the U.S....When I'm back in Sweden I'll most likely go straight from the airport to Kolmården to try out Wildfire.

Quoting myself, but thinking ahead, not only do I hope it all works out for you, but you do a TR of your big adventure, too!

That would be awesome if you could, as I am really interested in how this kind of tour will turn out. For "Future Reference," heh.

Also, just curious, how long are you planning, for this USA tour?

Edited by Nrthwnd

Quoting myself, but thinking ahead, not only do I hope it all works out for you, but you do a TR of your big adventure, too!

That would be awesome if you could, as I am really interested in how this kind of tour will turn out. For "Future Reference," heh.

Also, just curious, how long are you planning, for this USA tour?

It's a 15 day trip.

As for a TR it might be hard since I don't have a laptop at the moment, but I'll see if I can borrow one for the trip as I do want to write one. I'm struggling on deciding whether to bring my proper full frame camera or just go with my cellphone though as I don't own a compact.

My looooong off-season without coasters finally comes to an end this Friday, with Season Passholder Preview night at CP, followed by Opening Day (of the Preview Weekend, at least) the next day! I'm looking forward to Valravn, mostly, but it'll be great just riding coasters again, period!