TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will likely be @ Morey's this weekend for my last rides of the season there.

Hopefully Dorney's Haunt in the next few weekends, Hersheypark in the Dark sometime before the end of Oct, and probably Great Adventure for Fright Fest and definitely for HITP.

• 4 weeks later...

Going to hit up SFGAdv on Columbus Day(yeah, I'm taking the risk) for a solo trip since I haven't been there in years. And when I say years, I mean the last time I was there, The Chiller was still a ride.

Then on the 16th I'm hitting up Knoebels with my kids to have a little fun, then probably back to Six Flags on Sunday with my bro with a stop for paintball sandwiched in between.(yeah, not a theme park, but oh well).

^^ Brighton Pier looks very cool, and I have always wanted to visit it. What is that dome in the middle there? Just curious.

And how many coasters are there? I can spot three, I think, but a children's coaster must be in there, too. It always

looked like a mini-Blackpool to me, lol. And is that a dark ride in the brown coloured building at the right?

Hope you visit is a great one.

^^ Brighton Pier looks very cool, and I have always wanted to visit it. What is that dome in the middle there? Just curious.

And how many coasters are there? I can spot three, I think, but a children's coaster must be in there, too. It always

looked like a mini-Blackpool to me, lol. And is that a dark ride in the brown coloured building at the right?

Hope you visit is a great one.

The brown building is a ghost train. Yes, there are three coasters. Brighton Pier is also the world's largest attraction on a pier, while the world's longest pier is a few hours away in Southend.

The dome is one of two massive amusement arcade things.

Rides:

-Turbo Coaster (looping coaster)

-Air Race

-Crazy Mouse

-Galaxia (jumping thing)

-The Booster

-Twister

-Wild River log flume

-Carousel

-Dodgems

-Horror Hotel

-Waltzer

-Trampolines

-Cup and Saucers

-Fantasia*

-Helter Skelter

-Gallopers

-Trampolines

-Mega Slide

-Dragon Fly Ride

- Bouncy Castle

They also had an Air Diver which is now defunct.

Tell me if you would like more pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

This coming weekend is the last operating weekend for a bunch of parks, so where is everyone going?

I'm hoping to get over for some last rides on El Toro, looking like Sunday if its not super rainy.