TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm making my way up to NOVA/DC again for a long weekend, so I'm going take the long way home and stop by Kings Dominion on Monday to get some rides in and a final ride on Shockwave just in case I don't make it back over there before August 9th.

Also I'm in the works of planning one more trip down to Charlotte too this season, maybe even before the 26th to get on Thunder Road one last time.

I'm taking the kids to Michigan's Adventure for the first time on the 4th of August, and then likely going to Six Flags Great America with my wife and another couple on my birthday August 19th! Probably my last two parks of the year, unless I can magically find some more money and make it out to PPP in October...

I'm taking my family to Michigan's Adventure in a few weeks - my kids' first time!

Or is this asking about my next NEW park? If that's the case, my plans are to hit Dollywood for the first time next year, though I may yet sneak in Knoebels in October... Time will tell!

• 2 weeks later...