TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a conference in SoCal in May, so I am going in a day early to visit Magic Mountain. It's been over 10 years since I've been there, so there are a lot of rides that will be new to me. Also, I convinced my wife to take a family trip to Philly this summer, so we'll be hitting up Hersheypark for 3 days in June. Can't wait to try out the Intamin trio and the new indoor spinning coaster. My youngest is excited to be able to ride a looping coaster as SooperDooperLooper only has a 42 inch height requirement! It's the only looping coaster I know of that has a height requirement of 42 inches.

• 3 weeks later...

SFNE of course for WC opening! Followed right up by Lakemont/DelGrosso, Hershey, and Knoebels for some LaffTrakk and Impulse hotness. I'll call it the "newest-to-oldest-to-newest" road tour.

SF Great Adventure on Thursday to validate my season pass and get a few rides in.

SF Chicago or St. Louis in July.

Kentucky Kingdom (during the State Fair) and Holiday World in August.

Possibly SF New England or Washington DC if the mood strikes.

Just got back from Cedar Point and Kings Island.

Even though I just went on Mother's Day, I'll be visiting Kings Dominion again next Thursday to take advantage of the first week of daily operations while school is still in session here in Virginia. That week is the least crowded time of the year for the park = marathoning Intimidator 305 and Volcano.

• 2 weeks later...