TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Adventure probably the 3rd or 4th day they are open. Opening day is on Good Friday this year and from going and I am expecting opening day and Saturday to be very crowded so I'd rather wait a couple of extra days to have shorter lines.

• 2 months later...

Looks like I'll be heading to Knott's to pick up platinum season passes. This summer we are heading to 3 Cedar Fair parks (Cedar Point, King's Island, and Carowinds) and will need admission to the park. We are planning to go May 16, the day after The Voyage to the Iron Reef SHOULD open.

Canada's Wonderland on Thursday May 14th. It's a tradition for me to visit CW on the first operating, non-Friday weekday of the year. Having the entire park pretty much to myself for an entire day is how I like to start the season.

Assuming that Voyage to the Iron Reef opens on time (or close to it), then it will be Knott's Berry Farm. If not, it will likely be Six Flags Magic Mountain for Twisted Colossus's opening day (or the first day I'm available following that).

Just came back from an awesome weekend in Germany! Visited Tripsdrill and Europa Park. And drove up the empty parking lot of Holiday Park on a monday! It was closed!

Up next is: Belantis in about 2 weeks, and it's the start of a trip going to: Belantis, Plohn, Bayern Park, Wiener Prater, Neusiedlersee, Skyline Park, Legoland Germany, Schwbane Park and will try to visit Holiday again!

I arrive in Orlando on the 4th, and the 5th will be spent at one of the Disney parks. Not sure which one yet, but considering the long travel the day before I consider a relaxing stroll around EPCOT quite likely...

Looks like my next will be Tokyo Disneyland, in about a month and a half. Just a little excited...

Me too!

...unless Twisted Colossus is open by very early June, they maybe I might have to squeeze in a day trip to SFMM if I have time.