TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schlitterbahn New Braunfels will be my next new "park" I visit as part of the Texas-Mid America trip.

I will be going there for my first time on the 22nd. I am so excited because its one of the best in the nation supposedly and I am huge water park enthusiast.

Next park will be Sea World, to check out the new Storm Coaster. I'm heading to the Gold Coast for my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary and fitting in a theme park visit as well...

OK, I'm going for the theme park and visiting the grandparents on the side.

• 1 month later...

Well, the closest park from where I live is about 330 miles away so I can't really afford more than one coaster trip per year (although it may include several parks).

I really want to go to Germany next year and if I do I guess I'll do Europa Park first.

Walibi Belgium next weekend. We where aiming this Sunday but the park was sold out so had to wait an other week. Anyways I'm looking forward to it since I will have my first chance on a (although modified but still a) Schwarzkopf. After that I have to play the waiting game when Phantasialand opens up Chiapas.