TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
My first ever trip to Six Flags Great Adventure next Wednesday June 27. And then after that July 2 for my first trip to King's Dominion

Enjoy your first rides on El Toro and I305. They'll blow your mind.

My next park is undetermined at the moment. It will either be Canada's Wonderland or Michigan's Adventure. It all depends on what gets planned first.

Coaster Trip Next Week (with friend who will seeing all of these parks for the 1st time)!

WED 27th - Holiday World

THU 28th - King's Island

FRI 29th - Camden Park (My first time there)

SAT 30th - Kennywood

SUN July 1st - Conneaut & Waldemeer

MON July 2nd - Cedar Point

TUE July 3rd - Indiana Beach

Can't wait... then later this summer it's off to CA for Carsland and Transformers.

Ooooo, Nicole, I'm jealous!! I've never been there yet......too bad you couldn't swing by the Pittsburgh area and "force me" to go too!

My next park, I'm hoping, is a trip to Kennywood again sometime soon. I need to try me some Black Widow, and in general it's been almost a month since I stepped on a coaster. Not cool, current suck-tastic work schedule, NOT cool!!

Besides that, there's our trip to Hershey in August where we are meeting up with some awesome TPR friends.....super excited face!!!

Ooooo, Nicole, I'm jealous!! I've never been there yet......too bad you couldn't swing by the Pittsburgh area and "force me" to go too!

My next park, I'm hoping, is a trip to Kennywood again sometime soon. I need to try me some Black Widow, and in general it's been almost a month since I stepped on a coaster. Not cool, current suck-tastic work schedule, NOT cool!!

Besides that, there's our trip to Hershey in August where we are meeting up with some awesome TPR friends.....super excited face!!!

I'll teleport you to my car and you can come along