TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mystery Mine for RCT3!

Wow...one week! I wish they had that at other forums lol. Anyways, thanks again for the positive feedback guys. I'll post some pictures in an hour or so, I just have to get some other stuff organized! Take Care!

Sunny.

PS> It's an extended coaster from Wild I think. Sorry, I forgot to mention it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I'll post more tonight after I'm done work. I have a few more finishing touches to do, and then I'm thinking about doing a teaser video before I release it onto the internet. Is there a section on this site that allows you to upload parks? If there is, I will, otherwise, I'll upload it to weeweeslap.com and copy the link into this forum for all you people. The only thing I think you need is Wild, but don't quote me on that, cause I'm not 100% sure. However, i will be loading all the scenery packs with the images in the file as well so you don't need to worry about that. I think thats all for now...it's too early for me to think haha. Thanks again guys! Chow!

Sunny.

Ok, so heres another picture. This is the [art I'm most worried about because I had NOTHING to go on to give me a clue to what the ride does after entering the mine the second time. So please feel free to correct me if this is wrong. Thanks!

Sunny.

Shot0108v.jpg.a7f49f5c8400b18217791a95b928d665.jpg

I have altered the mine shaft part that goes over the path fyi lol

Hey guys...sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been busy with other things. HOWEVER, with that said, I am working on a VIDEO of my Mystery Mine, and I will probably get it onto youtube tonight so you can see it! YAY!! Anyways, let me know what you think, because you are in for a surprise! Take care, and check back later

Sunny.

OK HERE IT IS!!! The promo video for Mystery Mine, with pictures and a FULL POV video! YAYNESS! Please remember that this IS a promo...I will make some alterations based on your comments, and if I find anything else. Thanks, and enjoy!

Sunny.

Just to point out, the Mystery Mine sign is floating in mid air! Anyways, this is one GREAT looking ride! When I get a computer with decent internet (my mom's school computers suck), I'll watch the video. But from the shots, it looks very impressive. Keep up the good work!

---Brent