TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Wild Adventures....worth going?

Anyone been here lately?

What did you think?

I've never been (even though it is the closest real amusement park)....I really WANT to like this park, but from what I've seen on the web/brochures, I get the impression of a bunch of rides set in a parking lot, with no real character...please tell me I'm wrong.

How is the theming in this park?

How well is the park maintained?

Do the employees seem to give a crap?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While I haven't been to the park in a couple years, I'd imagine not much has changed.

The park pretty much is just rides placed on top of a lot of asphalt. And, for the most part, the park is like a living, breathing Vekoma brochure.

Cheetah is a fun little CCI, but I'm not sure about it's condition anymore, as I haven't been in a few years. It's a decent park to visit, but you can knock the whole thing out in just a few hours.

A buddy and I went in May and didn't think it so great. Cheetah was good but fairly rough. The rest of the coasters are Vekoma and pretty much suck. If you are going for credits, then I would say do it, but if not, then skip it. We did the whole park in like 3 hours. Most of their flat rides were down with the exception of a few. Nothing spectacular, but I guess its worth it if you are going through that area. We did a Photo Trip Report on it if you want to look that up. It might give you a better idea of what it's like.

Anyone been here lately?

What did you think?

I've never been (even though it is the closest real amusement park)....I really WANT to like this park, but from what I've seen on the web/brochures, I get the impression of a bunch of rides set in a parking lot, with no real character...please tell me I'm wrong.

How is the theming in this park?

How well is the park maintained?

Do the employees seem to give a crap?

Personally I think it kind of sucks. Not meaning to be so harsh but this is not a Kennywood down the road from Cedar Point, etc.

I guess it’s a cute park for a little family picnic outing, I guess.

But if this is a choice over another park? Then avoid it.

Nothing better to do, then sure visit it.

Other then that I would suggest my lack of words to best describe the quality theme and excitement this park delivers.

Go to Busch Garden and get your fun card

Cheers!

* See Transformers it’s more fun…

After passing it a few times during my "sabbatical" two years ago, I went to this park. It was OK, but nothing to shout about. I ended up leaving after Cheetah tore my back up. I sat near the front and the coaster was still rough. I drove a few hours south to Universal studios in time to get a few rides in.

Terry

If an overpriced Vekoma catalog credit run with rednecks galore, plenty of hot concrete, depressing enclosures for exotic animals, and a CCI that's turned to crap is your kind of thing, by all means, hit it up!

Hmm, come to think of it, this place actually makes King's Island look good.

I rode Cheetah in 2005 and it all went to hell. It's rather painful! Oddly, the Vekoma SLC and boomerang were pretty smooth. The wild mouse was pretty fun.

I would say that if you're travelling between Atlanta and Orlando and you need to road break, you can drop by Wild Adventures for a few hours and get 9 credits. The ice skate show was kind of ghetto, though.

The two big Vekomas are actually pretty good!

The park itself is nothing to shout about, but the Tiger show is rather good. I need to go back there for my Cheetah credit, the stupid ride was broken when I visited last year!