TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

E3 2007

Homer

Today kicks off E3 2007, the first E3 to become a more "serious" trade show rather than the happy fun time E3 has been for the past few years back in LA. Now, the event is on a small, serious scale inside an aircraft hanger at Santa Monica. In the end, that means no more booth babes, Kentia Hall ghetto-ness, and lines to demo a game that are 4 hours long.

However, Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony are still giving out press conferences. Here is when they will be held:

MICROSOFT: Tonight at 8:30 PM Pacific (11:30 PM EST)

NINTENDO: Wednesday July 11 at 9:00 AM Pacific (Noon EST)

SONY: Wednesday July 11 at 11:30 AM Pacific (2:30 PM EST)

Hopefully everything goes smoothly, something awesome happens/announced. Sony makes another hilarious presentation again like they did back at E3 06 (Riiidge Racer!!). Microsoft is just there being all "I'm Microsoft, yo!" and Nintendo is all "The Wii will be hitting store shelves again as soon as possible."

Discuss about E3 here!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Reggie's opening lines last year (I think it was)

"We're about making games, kicking A$$, and taking names!"

Microsoft seems to be doing pretty well, as usual. Sony is hanging on after letting go of its $600 PS3.

Nintendo seems to try and look appealing with Prime 3.

Remember Reggie's opening lines last year (I think it was)

"We're about making games, kicking A$$, and taking names!"

Microsoft seems to be doing pretty well, as usual. Sony is hanging on after letting go of its $600 PS3.

Nintendo seems to try and look appealing with Prime 3.

Dude, the quote was all the way back from 2004, before the beginning of the return of Nintendo!

All I can say is 2007 is going to make me broke because of the Wii. Mario Galaxy and Smash Bros. Brawl is going to steal my bucks, along with the Wii Zapper.

And I hope the special software with the Zapper is a remake of Duck Hunt! Also, Zapper is also good for Ghost Squad.

Sony was just nutty Sony, I just saw a few minutes of it. They showed off the PS3 house and oh yeah, Chewbacca was pimping a new PSP with a special "Darth Vader" version. Oh yeah, a few cheap references to "Riiidge Racer!" was in there as well.

Again, just Sony gone loony!

Did anyone watch the Sony conference? If so, was it any good?

Sony had the best conference. The speakers were the best and you could see everything a lot better. Microsoft's was fairly good, and the Nintendo started to sound like a broke record after awhile.

Killzone 2 lived up to it's "hype", all in game footage at last and not

pre-rendered, Sony was just teasing since 2005, the PS3 can do this game or any 360 game with ease.

The only thing wrong with 1st person shooters is there is not enough "colour" and far 2 much grey so it almost looks black and white.

Last night, I downloaded all of the video's from the USA PSN store and still got 104Gb out of 160Gb of HDD left.

Nice to see a re-designed PSP, a PS3 price drop but should be more than $100 off.

Why not sell the PS3 for $199 with a game or film, Sony see their profits rocket and Microsoft gets destroyed.

One thing i'll give MS, is that they are giving the 360 owners game demos from e3, ive been playing blue dragon, makes me want to go out and buy the product...

Only downside to this e3 is the fact they're letting G4 cover the event..poorly. The MS keynote conference the other night was interrupted with 5 min ad breaks for home loans and credit check websites every 15-20 mins. I gave up on 'em and tuned in online.