TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Disn-Eh?Land Canada

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, what do you think I'm going to say?

BUT, I would actually say stay with the beemer and put in the ever so loved, Vekoma Launched, Kiddie, and Mine Train. And then it will be REALLY disney.

Vekoma "Disney and Vekoma have something going on..." Fan Boy

^IMO it does not sound disney. It seems like even the two companies are Lovey-Dovey they would say "HELL NO!" To a tiliter, it would be way too intense for a park where there alot of 5-year old kids with their parents. And even the kids who are ballsy enough to want to go on it will probably be too short. Like I got upset when I couldn't ride Kraken at Seaworld when I was 5.

Well I was a bit releaved too, when I actually SAW it, my stomach dropped down to my a$$ and I just thought "Holy crap what am I getting myslef into?" I was also happy because it meant the end of my dad going

"You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me? You gonna ride Kraken with me?"

I think that was about how many times he asked too!

I think crystal beach cyclone is a side friction coaster. I don't know the name of the park, but I think it's in Australia.

um... the Crystal Beach Cyclone was at a park named Crystal Beach, near Buffalo. It was designed by Harry Guy Traver and was not a side-friction coaster. It was, however, famous for requiring a full-time nurse to revive fainted riders.