TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Paranormal ship walk on the Queen Mary

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I noticed them when I first saw the picture, but I assumed they were non-paranormal

Me too, I thought they were from the group! Except the one on the complete right....

Damned! I'm going to have nightmares this night!! It's 11.03 pm in France and I'm going to sleep in 1/2 hours!

I feel for ya, the same thing happens to me.

Ok to answer a couple questions...

In the shot of the changing rooms, there actually was somebody in there, that's not a ghost, look closely at his hands you can see the flashlight

Every picture, with the exception of the one shot of the pool and the shot of the psychic, I used a flash on, so there are no light tricks due to not using a flash

In the shot of the pool with the ghostly figure, the 2 other people on the right were people on the tour, there is actually a 3rd person who holding a flashlight right by the other side of the pillar as well

The night club in the boiler room is on the opposite side of the room that I was shooting on, it's pretty big in there, the first couple shots i took about 1/2 way through the room

Here is how I break down the ghostly figure...

DSCN0899.jpg.e56ad041fb7f75a9dad06949891ad866.jpg

That was absolutely terrifying and amazing! I would definately do that with a bunch of friends...I'd probably **** my pants, but definnately an awesome experience!

-Dainan "I really, really, really enjoyed this" Rafferty

^^ Wes you crack me up. Also something to consider is the fact that the ceiling is about 8 feet high, so that would make your person about the same height as Shaq, where-as my view of it puts it at about 6 feet. Also something to keep in mind....The spritis Henry and John were each about 6 feet tall, and John was the one crushed while trying to run through the door in the engine room. The door possibly caught him in the middle and might have cut him in half. The figure looks to be wearing a dark uniform, possibly the uniform of a sailor

The tour was supposed to last 2 hours, since our psychic was running late it started about 8:30 and ended right around 11

The angle of my drawing isn't the most accurate, I was just giving the general shape of how it could easily be just a guy. Your original post said it's definitely not human, and had no head and torso, which seems to be easily disproved.

I'm not saying it's absolutely not a ghost, but obviously when you are on these kind of ghosts tours, your imagination gets the best of you, and it's easy to let it get carried away and mistake obvious stuff for something abnormal.

I've had supernatural experiences in the past, but I still firmly think that whatever the white thing is is actually real, and not anything paranormal.