TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, 1. I like the layout alot

2. It does need some fine tuning, some of those transitions were neck-snapping bad.

3. The track needs lots and lots of trims, or something to slow the train down a bit.

IMO this track would be much better if it wasn't a spinning coaster, but thats my opinion.

Overall, I'd give Hidden Fear a 6/10, good but needs work.

Oh haha..yea in know... It goes really fast after the main drop!!haha...im adding more trims and less neck snapping..haha..im working on it..Yea i like the layout myself alot!! Im still keeping it spinning..I'll just make another1 non-spinning just to see how it looks..

its ok..Im working on it!!haha..I know..It goes to fast..thats the problem..Thats why there are somy red g's..haha...And im gonna make the transitions a little more spaced out..not so jerky..haha Thanks for the comments though!

Umm, wow. The whole part before the lift hill was completely rough and the g's were insane. The drop right after the lift was banked too much at the bottom and had a bump in the middle of it. The rest was chaos with a combination of too much speed, bad transitions, and bad banking. Better luck next time.