TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Random Photo TR: Kwiki Mart Mountain View, CA

Bush985

So I decided tonight to head to Mountain View to check out our local simpsons Promo. Nothing too exciting, but it was a cool little experience. I have never waited to get inside a 7-11 before, and did so about 20 minutes today. Im not a huge Simpsons fan, but found this to be a pretty cool tribute. Needless to say, onto the pictures.

14.jpg.9bb2aafadb860141aa0137a98c396585.jpg

Found myself a donut on the way home. That is about it though.

13.jpg.e4fa2f2b38b4083e10bd349603300260.jpg

Yup.. It was damn good too..

12.jpg.69a56405e0f999d485fc365cd5593fab.jpg

11.jpg.3d10ddc5bca82d69bf088816a66e0791.jpg

Just lots of random signs all over. Some funny, some not.

10.jpg.c14fd71becb965e7335b31a655e8c5f2.jpg

9.jpg.e91ff67ee335b510f3c6db6ab43b11ad.jpg

They were out of Donuts also... Kind of a bummer.

8.jpg.451ab88d25aeed715d5a0b6ae470d945.jpg

Ralph...

7.jpg.aa8b6e918fdace4748043f4cac83173c.jpg

More random Simpsons stuff.

6.jpg.bf22db304c3ad683914735891d325cdf.jpg

They were out of Buzz Cola... Oh well. I think I will live.

5.jpg.5cea99e3e49c3a29ce3683b28589d6a4.jpg

Picked up a few boxes of these.

4.jpg.14efd3f07e5a294ac6d5e7516bba8455.jpg

3.jpg.2876d65754cc5ea85fd070c48e360ca3.jpg

The store front.

2.jpg.f2bb5a74fb31c459b4fd40c20725a53a.jpg

Random Signage.

1.jpg.0a26d27574f11445c0e2d7547ec07a18.jpg

Pulling up. The Line.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh man, I was going to make a Photo TR of my experience there tomorrow! I guess you beat me to it, I'd still post if it was a different Kwik-E-Mart, but I'm near the Mountain View one also =P

Nice job though, I'll probably still go...

Are they selling Duff beer?

Are they selling Duff beer?

Nope, unfortunately not. The movie's rated PG-13, so they decided against selling Duff.

Anyway, cool report! I've got my brother hot on the case in Orlando to grab me some Krusty Os from their Kwik-E-Mart.

It was insane there last night, people were just grabbing cases of the Krusty O's. The squishee line was a mile long, and everyone was just buying up whatever was around...

Crazy Simpsons Fans.

-RD

Awesome TR, and I was wondering what the stores would look like after I saw the story on CNN. This is probably one of the best marketing deals in a while, and congratulations to whoever came up with it. All the Simpson items in the store are great additions, and this completely exceeded my expectations. I only expected the Kwik-E-Mart sign to cover the 7-11 one, but they did everything.

I'm not a big Simpsons fan, but when I heard about this I was really excited. Now that I have seen this photos, I'm even more excited to go check it all out.

Suprisingly we have one here in the Las Vegas area. Actually its in Henderson, NV. Perhaps I'll go tonight.

This is stupid. The Kwik-E-Mart doesn't have Simpsons faces splattered all it. It doesn't have a bunch of random Apu things on it. This could've been really awesome but instead is just a joke.

I do, however, like Buzz Cola and Krusty-Os!!! It's too bad they didn't make Chippos or TUBBB, my two favourite Simpsons products

Nope, unfortunately not. The movie's rated PG-13, so they decided against selling Duff.

Yeah, I read that somewhere else shortly after I posted, but it really doesn't make any sense to me. Duff beer is in the show all the time, and all of the shows are rated either TV-14, TV-PG, or TV-G... I don't see how beer could be a problem in a store related to a PG-13 movie, when several PG-13 movies I have seen show naked breasts for brief periods of time.

Wish they had Duff beer, oh well...

Did you find a metal jagged O in your Krusty-O's?

Haha... Those are just Fruit Loops I believe.

I can't say I was like most of the other Simpsons nerds waiting in line, It was actually kind of random we ended up there. While waiting in line I said, "I cannot believe I am waiting in line for a 7-11" the guy in front of me goes, "It's not a 7-11... It's a Kwiki Mart!!!" in a total serious voice. I guess I offended him with my comment.... Needless to say thanks for the comments everyone. I am glad that everyone is enjoying the TR.

RD

Went to two 7-11s last night after work. All sold out of the donuts, but they had tons of the cereal and the soda. Still debating to buy some...would it be worth money in the future?

I read that the cereal is being produced by Malt-O-Meal aka the bottom-shelf-generic-cereal-in-a-bag folks.

I bought a collectable cup for 1.79 and tried the blue vanilla squishee. I really wanna try that donut! I have a feeling it would be best to go early in the day for that.

Anybody have the Buzz Cola yet?

When my friend and I went to 7-11 last night, all they had were the donuts. I got the last box of Krusty O's (and it tastes good, I don't care if its really generic O's).

I forgot to pick up the comic though.