TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Great Coasters on The Discovery Channel

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good show, but they should of did the whole construction of each coaster.

LOL! First of all being a carpenter's son, that's not how you hit a nail! And second, I just thought it was hilarious seeing the host scream like a girl on the coasters!

"Making of a Coaster" was better.

Does anyone know when the show that shows Kentucky Rumbler and Voyage being built will air in America?

-Jake

If your talking about 'Building the biggest' that was released a year ago in England. I would of thought it would have been shown in America first but apparently it wasn't.

Unless your talking about another program...

EDIT: Also does anyone know when this will air in England?

That is if it does!

If your talking about 'Building the biggest' that was released a year ago in England. I would of thought it would have been shown in America first but apparently it wasn't.

That is if it does!

That is he one I was talking about. I also think it might have already aired in Canada.

-Jake

I thought it was a very good show compared to some of the others out there. I also thought it was weird how they didn't show any part of the water splash's or even talked about them, it almost seemed like they weren't aloud to.

That is if it does!

That is he one I was talking about. I also think it might have already aired in Canada.

-Jake

It was aired in Canada at the beggining of this year. I was good, but I have higher expectations for build it bigger!

LOL that's how I've felt about certain shows in my life. However, this one was interesting to me because I've always wondered how they bolt the tracks together, what the train looks like underneath, etc. They should have left out Gwazi though since that part just sucked . Is it just me, or did the Griffon support on that last immelmann piece not align with the track's connector? It could just be my mind getting the better of me though

I live in Canada and just went through the guide on my satellite and "Build it Bigger" is not showing in Canada! Could someone record it for us unfortunate Canadians who will not be able to view the show? It would be greatly appricated as I would love to see this show.

Thanks,

Joseph "This Really Sucks" Hinds

I live in Canada and just went through the guide on my satellite and "Build it Bigger" is not showing in Canada! Could someone record it for us unfortunate Canadians who will not be able to view the show? It would be greatly appricated as I would love to see this show.

Thanks,

Joseph "This Really Sucks" Hinds

Despite the cuts they made to the footage they got, I will hold on to the digital recording I have of it.

• 1 month later...

The Discovery Channel has just posted some deleted scenes online at the following link:

http://dsc.discovery.com/beyond/?playerId=203711706&categoryId=1077953604

Once there, you'll want to "Pick a Clip" in the Web Extras Section. The "Pants Optional" clip is about Millennium Flyer train construction. It's a lot of the footage that was filmed in our office at the beginning of the year.