TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Superman The Escape (SFOG)

Hey everybody

I have looked the internet up and down trying to find info on Superman The Espace(like the one at Six Flags Magic Mountain) that used to be at Six Flags Over Georgia. I know it was there because my Mom and Dad went with two friends (me and my brother were too young to go lol) and my Mom told me that her and one of my parents friends rode it.

I have looked at past rides list from SFOG and sites about SFOG. I have really gotten frustrated because I cant find ANYTHING at all about the ride. lol So can yall please tell me some about the ride...like where it was in the park, etc. And is there any way that if you have any photos to please show me cause I have looked the internet up and down trying to find stuff about the ride and have not been successful. Also one other thing is the one at SFMM the one that used to be at SFOG or is it a different one.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are probably thinking about the 1st generation freefall they used to have at the park, which is completely different than Superman The Escape (a reverse freefall coaster).

No im not thinking about the Freefall because I rode that last summer. I could have swore that this ride was there because I even showed my Mom a video of the one at SFMM and she said that was what she rode at SFOG (it was about 8 or 9 years ago). I think she might be talking about Viper but ive showed her a pic of it too and she said no its not that, its the one in the video.

Im just kinda clueless now as to what to think...lol...because I kinda knew that there was something weird when I couldnt find anything about it on websited or past ride list, but then again...ahhh I dont kno. lol

I even showed my Mom a video of the one at SFMM and she said that was what she rode at SFOG (it was about 8 or 9 years ago). I think she might be talking about Viper but ive showed her a pic of it too and she said no its not that, its the one in the video.

Oh noes your mommas a geeper!

I hate to break it to you, but your mom is either a liar or a drug addict.

Hey Im kinda taking that offensive...lol...Im just kiddin(but she is no drug addict!)...I really think she is thinking about either the Freefall or the Viper. More than likely the Freefall. Because the drop of the Freefall and the reverse of the Superman are in ways similiar.

I have looked at past rides list from SFOG and sites about SFOG. I have really gotten frustrated because I cant find ANYTHING at all about the ride.

Rule of Thumb: If less than 50 people know about it and it isn't on the Internet, then it doesn't exist.

// You're welcome

Or if 6 people on a roller coaster forum tell you that it doesn't exist, it probably doesn't exist.