TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Spain & Mini-Europe Trip 2007 Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best part was the Hoffman girl part, I literally passed out at that time.

quote]

Oh 15 year olds, you never fail! The Hoffan Girl withdrawal begins until next update!

That poem had me laughing so hard, I had to take my inhaler afterwards! It should be mandatory to watch that video when you first become a member to TPR.

Thanks for the update!

-Jen

Oh 15 year olds, you never fail! The Hoffan Girl withdrawal begins until next update!

*ahem* I'm 18 and I'm not a creep toward the Hoffman girl. I'm just saying that part of the poem was funny. Bah, humbug...

And to contribute to the Jeff Johnson photoshop contest and to prove my immaturity .

lolfullmetaljacket.jpg.3b71ea4d6d680a5565cbe4916ec98d5e.jpg

Whoa... Jeff...

Nice updates.

Though to everyone else, moderation is the key. You're pushing Robb off the moderation scale and well, that is what is causing the lack of updates. If you give Robb time, you get updates.

Time=updates.

WDW' 'liker

I just want to put it out there that not all of us were credit wh0res. The panthers thought the beach was much more deserving of our time than drakey. Though there were far too few hot half (or fully) nekkid spanish men there

Pictures?! Come on not only have I not gotten to go to a park yet this year I haven't had a M2M encounter in far too long (I hate being poor)!

Great updates, great poems, great MS Paint updates, great videos, great "photoshopped Jeff Johnstons"...

I think I'd better start saving now for the next Europe trip... (I won't be able to pay the mortgage for some months and will have to live under a bridge but, who cares if I can be part of it!)

PS: The Sex-Shop-and-Pizza-Hut-combo is mandatory (by law) in some cities here in Spain. Don't ask why...

*ahem* I'm 18 and I'm not a creep toward the Hoffman girl. I'm just saying that part of the poem was funny. Bah, humbug...

And to contribute to the Jeff Johnson photoshop contest and to prove my immaturity .

I'm loving these Jeff Johnson photo-shops. Sucky Sucky 5 dolla is my favorite so far. Maybe we should start a new thread?

I just want to put it out there that not all of us were credit wh*res. The Panthers thought the beach was much more deserving of our time than Drakey, though there were far too few hot half (or fully) nekkid Spanish men there.

Yea, but the rest of Spain definitely made up for it.

Nice update. Hoffman Girl holding KidTums was a cute picture!

I like the poem MrMorgan, must have taken a while to come up with, and I must say, it was very well presented.

Is there another thread with what was inside the blue curtain in the freaky sex shop?

jeff.jpg.2d1c119523382b973184d59dd76671e3.jpg

And I leave you with... Jeff Johnson.