TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Spain & Mini-Europe Trip 2007 Thread

notice how none of the other people on the trip use their time for doing updates, because we were having to much fun.

Could you please provide an update for proof of this? I won't believe that any coasters were ridden, or any good times were had, until I see physical evidence.

48 hours? Pssh, no way. I think a ban until every single one of the official main-page updates is complete would be better. Then there's no way for them to complain about the lack of updates!

Better yet, make 'em start paying for the site.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TRIP UPDATE

Last day tomorrow. Last chance to get your I WANT TO SEE MORE BIG MIKE reminders in. We are still short of the needed responses to see the super hot photo spread. lets have a last burst of requests for Big Mike!!!

Peace, Big Mike

OOh, do we really mean MORE of BIG MIKE?

^ Yeah some temporary bans would be really good.

Good to hear the Mini-Trip has gone well and will be great to see the photos whenever that happens. How have you all gone with the language barrier over the whole period?

Honestly the language barrier wasn't that big of a deal, though there were a few times that knowing a little came in handy (buying a phone card, getting tickets for the train, etc). No one refused to speak English (like in France), but they were much happier to help when you asked in Spanish and then they'd switch to English to help you out

-Kyle "solo un poquito de Espanol" Miller

ALRIGHT GUYS HERES YOUR UPDATE!

My camera broke so I had to do this in MSPaint form. Toverland and Phantasialand will come next week.

special thanks to beemerboy for the suggestion. Boredom buster ahoy!

7.png.ec279c6b6c4eb2c2e73626485a390013.png

EGF had bad rear end airtime. Seriously, some German dude was ejected. It was Red Dawn Awesome.

MORE LATER!!! BE PATIENT!!

6.png.57892c3b2606026e6e2f1ccc417ac8d0.png

I forgot what Europe looked like, so here is a placeholder.

5.png.8e2149a125a206b02225280de2b87a59.png

Alright, some Europe trip pics. Here is the lone Special Olympian/Yellow Hat club member in europe.

4.png.78d9ed3d3b4410dab1e1e34ad716f1ac.png

This was why we didn't post updates for the past 3 days, we threw a massive party on the last day of the spain trip/first day of mini euro trip.

3.png.6d9c0d53edb7a831abd1c621d301f705.png

Since you were patient. Instead of a picture of Barry in a Speedo, instead you see Robb doing his awful Superman impression.

2.png.8527202501d6514016e4f5901d9b3db6.png

OMG SPANISH DEJA VU WAS WORKING!

1.png.5ea7bf1fa6ad58d70296b350180e4862.png

At Parque Warner, the Orange Shirt club wanted to get rid of Rich. Go Spanish insults!

pendejo is not an spanish insult, is a mexican insult remember mexico is not spain jejejejej

True.

And Spain is not Mexico, but you'd be amazed at the tons of tourists wearing Mexican hats in Barcelona...

I understand there will always be stereotypes but please, do NOT mix them up!!!

By the way, MORE MSN PAINT UPDATES (please)!!! It IS worth the wait...!

(Did I say BIG MIKE?)

OMG!!! Loved the paintbox update. I think all the whiners should be allowed to get these and no others. On the other hand, I personally WANT more paintbox updates.... that was great! Where's paintbox KidTums? Elissa Friendly Food? An acceptable amount of wetness? LOU????

Please, please, continue to give the Alveys a break and give us more of this! (Kinda like courthouse drawings on Saturday Night Live years ago, I think...)

Shari "The first person who'll get banned for whining about wanting more paint updates" Shoufler

Been back from the trip for a few days now.

Had such an AMAZING time on it! Will defo be signing up for next year's East Coast trip, and most likely the Europe one too!

Its a tie between Baco, Abismo and Superman for my favorite, with Khan just behind. Taratuna, Ramses (simply for the madness) and Batman also rocked, and Stunt Fall was smooooooth!

The Rapids ride at Warner Madrid is on a par with "Popeye" at IOA.

This wasn't a "Bad" moment, but on the top of the bucket of death at Tibidabo, if the video that Robb took ever gets put on here, just watch my face... pure, unpresidented, Fear! (Fun tho)

Zaragoza had the most surprises, particularly the "Nintendo water ride", the huge tapas meal we got, and of course "Bouncy Bouncy".

Ramses, for all those of you debating how good it is, is one of those you simply have to ride to experience what we felt on it, no words or photos can really do it justice.

Will probs end up posting my pics on the net at some point.

ELZ

Hi everyone. Here it is, a welcome UPDATE from the Mini-Europe Trip, (from which I just returned). We had sooooo much fun, I can't even tell you. I laughed so much that I've got stomach cramps as if I've done 700 sit-ups! The coasters and parks were great. Robbb and Elllisssa busted their butts to make sure everyone had a great time and it was all just fantastic. Troy was relentlessly fast and furious, (and yes, there IS airtime AND laterals), and Black Mamba is insane. inSANE. Like, 70% of the ride is either underground or 2 feet above ground/water/cliff.

I would write and post more, but I'm so tired I'm about to fall over onto the floor and sleep at this very moment.

Anyways, I noticed there was still some complaining about not enough updates since I left for the start of the trip, so I made it my mission to post a P.O.V. as soon as I could when I got back. Here it is!

I dare someone to complain that it's not available for download.

Teetle.

pov.wmv

Meuhlenreutsche P.O.V.

Holy poop.

I've just got back home from two amazing weeks. Thanks to everyone involved and a special thanks to R&E for making the whole thing run smoothly, which (as the elbobus pointed out) is never an easy thing to do. We even got a fantastic sightseeing tour of eastern Germany thrown in, good times

So to everyone out there who is sceptical about the trips, don't be. I didn't know any of the people on this trip and to be fair i was bricking it on the way there, but they were all really nice and really accepting. I had a great time, but for F*£^s sake robb, post some more updates!

UGH, it's so hard to hear about the add-on, because I didnt' want to leave you all. In my mind, you guys weren't going to have fun, that way I wasn't jealous. But now to hear otherwise...AAARGHH

Type A personality is going to make my head explode.

Hi everyone. Here it is, a welcome UPDATE from the Mini-Europe Trip, (from which I just returned). We had sooooo much fun, I can't even tell you. I laughed so much that I've got stomach cramps as if I've done 700 sit-ups! The coasters and parks were great. Robbb and Elllisssa busted their butts to make sure everyone had a great time and it was all just fantastic. Troy was relentlessly fast and furious, (and yes, there IS airtime AND laterals), and Black Mamba is insane. inSANE. Like, 70% of the ride is either underground or 2 feet above ground/water/cliff.

I would write and post more, but I'm so tired I'm about to fall over onto the floor and sleep at this very moment.

Anyways, I noticed there was still some complaining about not enough updates since I left for the start of the trip, so I made it my mission to post a P.O.V. as soon as I could when I got back. Here it is!

I dare someone to complain that it's not available for download.

Teetle.

I am really sorry but, Is it possible to get a downloadable version?

Don't hurt me, Please

Been back from the trip for a few days now.

Had such an AMAZING time on it! Will defo be signing up for next year's East Coast trip, and most likely the Europe one too!

Its a tie between Baco, Abismo and Superman for my favorite, with Khan just behind. Taratuna, Ramses (simply for the madness) and Batman also rocked, and Stunt Fall was smooooooth!

ELZ

Taratuna! I think that's what was on Rich & Jimmybo's "atun y bacon" pizza!

We really enjoyed meeting you Elliot (how many L's How many T's?), and look forward to seeing you next year on another trip! Glad you had a good time!

Melanie "yellow funkybadger ERT chick" Bitner

I'm with Shari - I demand more paint updates! And a paint video download!!!! C'mon, Homer - what's the hold up?

Welcome home, to all of the returning Spain-trippers! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I can't wait to go on one of these trips!

Maureen "why did I have to go and get myself knocked up this year" O'Donnell