TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Spain & Mini-Europe Trip 2007 Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why isn't it update-time?! ROOOBBBBBBB!!!!!!

Because, and as it has been pointed out a few times now, they are busy actually managing the trip and the Germany add on is an incredibly tight schedule.

Being lucky enough to have enjoyed the Spain part - trust me the updates will be worth the wait, so sit back, relax, and be patient and all will be revealed soon enough !

Remember!

Anyone that complains about the long delay between updates or lack of updates will make me post a picture of me in a Speedo. Complain more and you'll see a picture of me in a thong.

For yours and everyone's sake, please don't complain anymore. Otherwise, the blind TPR population will increase.

Hey u guys....Whats up with poor Kid Tums,she'll have NIGHTMARES for the rest of her young life. The coasters are really kickin & I'm really surprised as to how clean the inside of the Plane-on-a-stick was,it should be full of puke or worse !!!! Ms.T.

Please more pictures of Kid Tums !!!!!!!!! we're Begging Pretty Please !!!!

TRIP UPDATE

Since Robb is very busy, I will fill you in for now, but with no pics.

Glad to see everyone is making it home safely, you all are missed.

Last day tomorrow. Last chance to get your I WANT TO SEE MORE BIG MIKE reminders in. We are still short of the needed responses to see the super hot photo spread. lets have a last burst of requests for Big Mike!!!

Expedition Gforce was great, but Troy tonight blew it away. Troy was fantastic!!

Toverland was superb!

Sitting at another top class hotel tonight, thee hotels Robb has us at are incredible.

The yellow hat club hats have been retired since we lost a few loved members, it is just not the same without you guys here.

I can hear our gang at the bar right next to me, what a crew we have here. Lots of great people and fun.

We got surprises today too, but will let Robb fill you in on what we got.

Thats all for now. I would hate to have my sexy photos of the girls of TPR at the water park go to waste, so lets get those BIG MIKE requests in NOW!

BLACK MAMBA tomorrow.

Peace, Big Mike

Expedition Gforce was great, but Troy tonight blew it away. Troy was fantastic!!

Toverland was superb!

Wow, good to hear that! That isn't the first time that Expedition GeForce and Troy where put in one line I had a great time tonight with the lunch and ERT, although i wasn't at the rest of the trip, i enjoyed it! It was a little bit special for me this evening, because i rode Troy for the 100th time! Thanks Chris for riding with me! This was really a very damn good ERT, i just didn't get out of the train from beginning till end! Hell yeah!

Thanks everyone for the cool evening!

I would hate to have my sexy photos of the girls of TPR at the water park go to waste, so lets get those BIG MIKE requests in NOW!

BLACK MAMBA tomorrow.

Peace, Big Mike

Words, words, words.

Since Robb is very busy, I will fill you in for now, but with no pics.

Thats all for now. I would hate to have my sexy photos of the girls of TPR at the water park go to waste, so lets get those BIG MIKE requests in NOW!

So what kind of camera are you using on the trip?

Surely you could post some pics without spoiling the photo shoot?

Glad to hear that everyone had a great time on the trip.

Remember!

Anyone that complains about the long delay between updates or lack of updates will make me post a picture of me in a Speedo. Complain more and you'll see a picture of me in a thong.

For yours and everyone's sake, please don't complain anymore. Otherwise, the blind TPR population will increase.

I think everyone needs to be exposed to you in a Speedo when they join TPR. It could be a way of making sure they can survive the site.

What is so amazing about that Ramses thing????

did you not see the video of how Ramses turned grown men into giggling school girls!?!?!!! THAT'S WHAT'S SO AMAZING!

Plus the fact that it's just a completely weird coaster....

Thanks for the updates Robb.

^^^ I agree. I'm starting to believe that this Girls of TPR at the Waterpark photo shoot is just a way to keep the hopes of young 13 year old boys alive. You're a sick man Big Mike!

No, the trip is not over. The Spain section is over, but they are in Germany now.

Seriously, did you not understand how freaking ANNOYING it is to Robb and Elissa to have you guys bitch about the "lack" of updates? Do you realize they've running this entire trip, they're pulling late nights, they've been at the park all day, and they have a *baby* with them too?! Boo-hoo, you didn't get pictures for a couple days.

I can totally understand Robb not wanting to sit on his computer an extra couple hours each night to resize and upload pictures. If you were on vacation, would you want to waste hours of sleep doing an update, even though some dumb kids are probably going to bitch about not having one every six hours?

Heck, wherever they are they might not even have internet access. It doesn't even matter, they are on a trip, there is no obligation to give you updates. In the past, we all had to wait til' they got back to give any updates.

Come on guys, use some common sense. The more you complain about it, the less likely Robb is of EVER giving on-trip updates. Think of this as a nice perk, not as something to be expected.

1 question 1 comment

Is the trip over?

I really don't want to be bitchy but it has been a while since an update and i think one is due.

Can we ban people who ask for updates? At least for 24 or 48 hours!

^^ Hear, Hear Wes.

Guys, give it a break. They have every right to update when they want too, I'm just waiting for the whole sha-bang update when they return home in 2 days.

I'll wait for them, I'm used to it! When I found this site in late 2001, you never knew when they were going to update! Just be thankful for this forum being in existence in the first frickin place!

Can't wait to see the end result of the Europe-Spain trip. I hope it bears fruit and the whole result is worth waiting for.

Theme Park Reviews Forum Posting Rules:

1. Be descriptive!

2. Use the search function.

3. Spell check your posts.

4. Do NOT use "text message shorthand." (Use proper English)

5. Do not post for posting sake.

6. Don't be "annoying."

7. Check each forum for specific rules

8. Do NOT respond to SPAM & only use the "report post" button to alert the mods of a spam thread.

9. Don't bitch about updates and when they will be posted. People are doing this for you as a favor, not because they are getting paid....which they should...from all the whiny people...and men in speedos posting pictures of them

--Robb

wow....I wonder if EVEYONE overlooked this???

48 hours? Pssh, no way. I think a ban until every single one of the official main-page updates is complete would be better. Then there's no way for them to complain about the lack of updates!

That should about do it!

So I've been in Toverland aswell yesterday. The organisation of the visit, the food & drinks, the ERT, the surprises, ..... everything was awesome. Thanks R&E for having us on that part of the trip.

I have some pictures of yesterday. If you want to see them, plse post that you want to see more of Groteslurf ....

Just kidding of course. I'll post them when Robb's update of Toverland is online.

And ....... Big Mike ! Big Mike ! Big Mike ! Big Mike !

Theme Park Reviews Forum Posting Rules:

1. Be descriptive!

2. Use the search function.

3. Spell check your posts.

4. Do NOT use "text message shorthand." (Use proper English)

5. Do not post for posting sake.

6. Don't be "annoying."

7. Check each forum for specific rules

8. Do NOT respond to SPAM & only use the "report post" button to alert the mods of a spam thread.

9. Don't bitch about updates and when they will be posted. People are doing this for you as a favor, not because they are getting paid....which they should...from all the whiny people...and men in speedos posting pictures of them

--Robb

wow....I wonder if EVEYONE overlooked this???

I like the new rule.

1 question 1 comment

Is the trip over?

I really don't want to be bitchy but it has been a while since an update and i think one is due.

I believe this person is more than worthy of being a victim of the new rule.

I also have to add that I find this to be one of the most self centered posts I have ever read on any site, ever. I got an idea you want to see these places so bad, go on a trip. The amount of stuff R&E do for the people on the trip is insane. There is no way I would even try to do updates when I was on the trip, notice how none of the other people on the trip use their time for doing updates, because we were having to much fun.

Rich "People need to stop living their life through others" Bitner