TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Spain & Mini-Europe Trip 2007 Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heh, if I were Robb, I wouldn't spend an hour or two a night on my vacation losing potential sleep or hanging-out-time posting photos, so I give him all the credit in the world for making the effort to do so. I think we should be content with what has been presented

heh, if I were Robb, I wouldn't spend an hour or two a night on my vacation losing potential sleep or hanging-out-time posting photos, so I give him all the credit in the world for making the effort to do so. I think we should be content with what has been presented

My thoughts exactly. It takes a lot of time to sort through and put up photos for a TR. Spend your time with friends and have fun.

"Patience Grasshopper"

^I see your poppycock, and raise you a hogwash!

C'mon Big Mike! Show us your hand! If'n your not bluffin'.

Si--show us your hole card, gringo!

I hope that Robb is having so much fun that he hasn't had a chance for another update--he, Elissa, and KT deserve a good night's sleep, too.

I'll go so far as to say, "No more posts untill you get back!" You both deserve a break from all this crazyness. Let auntie Lou take the rug rat for a night so you both can get some well deserved rest. (by rest I mean getin' busy with your bad selves all over that picturesque Spanish landscape) Elissa can give us a TR of Furryous Robbo! That's one ride that many of us have been questioning for years now.

I can't even begin to say how annoyed I am that people are complaining about the lack of updates.

We have been incredibly busy working on this tour and we do the updates out of a labor of love.

As some of you have seen I have posted updates as late as 3am.

Well those days have come to an end. I'm not going to bother staying up to late hours if people are going to bitch about it.

I have a really nice Furius Baco video I've done with some amazing POV. But I think I will wait now before posting it.

You'll get an update later today.....maybe.

--Robb

^To be honest Robb, I support your decision. It is extremely generous that you are willing to do this for us, and I am saying Thank You for what you have given us at the moment, and thank you for what you may give us. As for the Furius Bacon video, if everyone wants to continue complaining, I can wait till the trips is over or until the DVD is released.

Again, thank you.

Hopefully I haven't said anything to offend, Robb. I appreciate the time that you take out of your schedule to give us a piece of the enjoyment you guys are having on your trip.

I for one, am very thankful for the TR's. Thank you for your effort, Robb.

Enjoy your trip, Robb!!!

I agree with Guy. Let the whiners suffer. We can all wait until after you are back home in CA and settled back in and rested.

After all, anticipation heightens the experience!

I can't even begin to say how annoyed I am that people are complaining about the lack of updates.

We have been incredibly busy working on this tour and we do the updates out of a labor of love.

As some of you have seen I have posted updates as late as 3am.

Well those days have come to an end. I'm not going to bother staying up to late hours if people are going to bitch about it.

I have a really nice Furius Baco video I've done with some amazing POV. But I think I will wait now before posting it.

You'll get an update later today.....maybe.

--Robb

Come on Rob it's not like you got a new born baby to look after as well as running a trip for 50 people.....hmmmm 2 words....moaning bastards....

Thanks alot for the updates Robb (and Elissa)! They have somehow made me even MORE anxious for the Mid-West trip...which I didn't even think was possible.

I pulled late nights when I was recently in Disney World to put together my photos after the parks each night, and it really is alot of work. I can't even imagine how hard it would be while in the middle of running a trip for 50 people, especially with all the awesome shenanigans you guys pack into them!

If we get anymore updates, I will be extremely grateful, if not, I would more than understand. Thanks again and enjoy the trip!

All i will say is - GROW UP - to all the whiners and moaners. I for one appreciate the time and effort that Robb is going to to do these updates. I look forward to the next update - whenever that happens.

Thanks for the updates, Spain's parks looks great! I was surprised at how much fun the park in Zaragoza seemed to be, when i saw it for the first time in the RCDB it seemed like a tiny park not worth visiting.

Anyways, have fun in awsome PortAventura, it's been a while since i've been there but i still remember how great it was!

I've been loving the updates so far but I don't think that Robb should be killing himself to get them posted. I know if I was traveling across Spain with a crazy (in a good way) group of people that I wouldn't want to be up at all hours of the night just to get some photos/videos online.

Have an awesome trip Robb.

^Amen. Robb, you and Elissa have been bending over backwards, forwards, and every-other-which-a-wards (why do I think Guy is seriously turned on right now?) to organize these trips--no need to kill yourselves with daily updates.

Besides, I think our instant-gratification culture needs a good whack upside the head every now and then.

Dammit, I was the first member of the Retarded Yellow Hat Club, but my damn hat is still in Norway!!!

That's what you think ....

Must buy Ted a beer...

d

Fair play Robb, you are right putting about uploading all the reports and photos when you return from the trip, just to shut the moaners up.

Now I know how much work you have to put in doing these reports and especially when you are sitting in a bar surrounded by drink . No seriously though, when I did my TPR for Port Aventura a few weeks back it took about a week to do and I was sitting at home doing it. So I know how hard it is to do.