TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Spain & Mini-Europe Trip 2007 Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES!!!!!!!!!! The BOTBC lives on even without some of the original charter members. Big Mike you are awesome:) That is great that you guys are keeping the club alive...you will all have to let me know what the Yellow hats are about..LOL....Can't wait to see and hear more from you guys. I love it when Robb takes pics on the bus cause I see all you guys in the back.....Thanks for thinking about the missing members (me too) and I hope to see you all on the midwest trip, at least at some of the parks.

THE BOTBC IS ALIVE AND WELL IN SPAIN!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!

Have a great time and keep the party alive in the back of the bus. I promise to keep the tradition alive during the midwest trip.....

Casey"BOTBC Yup that's what they call us" Childers

A BIG PS...Ummm Mike I just re-read your entry, I am not on the Spain trip...LMAO....

I also got the signature shot of the trip, all 4 of them bending over in a line at the same time to pick up some tubes!

if we get 100 responses, the Hot and Sexy photo shoot will go up!

Umm...in that case, I would like to see more pictures of Big Mike please!

Plus, the 13 year old fanboys of the hoffman girl could use a puberty booster....

Just to help everyone out: More of Big Mike please! hehe.

Theme Park Review Forum Index -> Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Bouncy Bouncy! << mhahaha Bouncy Bouncy!

Am I a "Full Fledged Bouncy Bouncy Enthusiast!" now?

Hmmm...well it depends- why is he called Big Mike?

Here's one reason. There might be others.

1711087975_BigMike--CreditWhore.jpg.a5d999bc29894996b4ec8700683857d2.jpg

Before being forced to abandon the Happy Gater at Coney Beach.

Port Aventura was a Universal park many moons ago, so that's why it is awesome! Great photos! Furious Baco looks quite fun!

I vote for Big Mike's photos. Bring it on, baby!

Port Aventura was a Universal park many moons ago, so that's why it is awesome!

PortAventura was originally projected by Anheuser Busch in asociation with the Catalan Government, they both planned and built the park, and in 1998 Universal bought some actions(¿?) of the park, so the managment of the park was: laCaixa(Catalan Bank) 40%, Universal Studios 37%, Anheuser Busch 20%.

In 2004 Universal decided to sell their park actions, so the managment of the park was: La Caixa 80%, Anheuser Busch 16%, Other 5%, but the parck gives a 1'5% of the benefit to Universal so they can have their characters and their technology in rides & shows like Templo del Fuego, FiestAventura or Sea Oddissey.

So, maybe PortAventura is the luckiest park in Europe, it was managed by two of the most important park managers of the world.

I has to be a cool park and it is!

Can't wait for the TRs in Tibidabo and Festilandia, tomorrow I'll see you at Terra Mítica

PortAventura was originally projected by Anheuser Busch in asociation with the Catalan Government, they both planned and built the park, and in 1998 Universal bought some actions(¿?) of the park, so the managment of the park was: laCaixa(Catalan Bank) 40%, Universal Studios 37%, Anheuser Busch 20%.

In 2004 Universal decided to sell their park actions, so the managment of the park was: La Caixa 80%, Anheuser Busch 16%, Other 5%, but the parck gives a 1'5% of the benefit to Universal so they can have their characters and their technology in rides & shows like Templo del Fuego, FiestAventura or Sea Oddissey.

Thanks for this info. A while ago, I've been searching on the net for the exact role Universal has in PA, but couldn't find it anywhere.

Thanks for this info. A while ago, I've been searching on the net for the exact role Universal has in PA, but couldn't find it anywhere.

edit : sorry forgot : Big Mike ! Big Mike ! Big Mike ! Big Mike !

Laughing all the way through this TR. I looks like you all are having a great time. Keep up the good work and have fun.

Personaly, I don't believe Big Mike has any photos of any of the Girls of TPR. I think this is just a ploy for him to get leverage to have more pictures of him included in the TRs.

I call shenanigans!

^Yeah, just like he claimed to be a media day for Griffon, yet I never laid eyes on the dude. Hell, I bet he isn't even in Spain! He's paid one of the mods to photoshop him into some of the pics.

I call Guy's shenanigans and raise one stack of poppycock!