TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Spain & Mini-Europe Trip 2007 Thread

Great updates so far. Thanks for putting the energy into doing them while still in the middle of the Trip.

Ramses looks strange but enjoyable... and the 'Bouncy Bouncy' is like a ride I've done at a local carnival...bizarre, painful but surprisingly fun.

Looking forward to seeing more, cheers again.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WHAT THE HELL IS POV??!?!??!?!!??!?!?!

POV= Point of View

Don't you enjoyed "El Viejo Caseron", in Parque de atracciones de MAdrid?

yeah i really enjoyed it!! and thanks for the reply!! AND what is point of view?

OMG Stampida looks sooo slow compared when I ride it with the old trains...well last year was insane, really fast, maybe too dangerous I like small boys in tights.

Nice shots of all Spain Theme parks, but Port Aventura (my hometown ptheme park) is the best Waaa i want to come back this year and try Furius Baco!!

Enjoy Catalonia!! ^__^

Hi, ikari.

Now...To the TR...

Abismo looks awesome. How's its heartline roll? Wait...a spinning coaster and an intamin invert as well? This park looks worth visiting...

POV= Point of View

yeah i really enjoyed it!! and thanks for the reply!! AND what is point of view?

Point of view means the video or still photo was taking from the "point of view" of the rider. So, not taken from the ground or from the parking lot or whatever, but taken from on the ride so it looks like it looks as if you were riding the ride. Get it?

POV= Point of View

Point of view means the video or still photo was taking from the "point of view" of the rider. So, not taken from the ground or from the parking lot or whatever, but taken from on the ride so it looks like it looks as if you were riding the ride. Get it?

NOW I GET IT!!! THANKS MAN!!! U ROCK!! that really helped me

And Happy 4th of July to all you awesome Americans out of the country. I salute you!

And may I express my country's warm regards to the representative of our former colonial oppressor.

Port Aventura looks awesome, indeed, although I can't imagine that Furious Baco can be anything but at least a bit rough, thanks to those cool-looking trains. The Spain parks look great so far, and I am feeling a few pangs that I didn't do this trip; oh well--see you in September.

TPRs in Spain, you've to see the show "China Town"!!

Is simply fantastic, and it hasn't got a dialogue in Spanish, the actors are Chinese people and the show is incredibly amazing, don't miss it!

Oh! Good TR, I prefer the Parque de Atracciones de Zaragoza one, this is so serious and short... Can't wait for your 2nd day in PA Photo TR!

PS: All you look like you're having a good time, and you haven't visited the other two "big theme parks" in Spain, Terra Mítica and Parque Warner!

Have a big time!!

PS.2: Are you visiting Caribe Aquatic Park?

Robb and Elissa ROCK MY WORLD! Thank you for letting us "virutally" travel along with you. Going to have to save my pennies to go on a trip with y'all soon...I hear Germany calling my name....

Anyway...thank you guys so much for the great updates, drink some hoppy goodness for me!

OMG Stampida looks sooo slow compared when I ride it with the old trains...well last year was insane, really fast, maybe too dangerous I like small boys in tights.

Nice shots of all Spain Theme parks, but Port Aventura (my hometown ptheme park) is the best Waaa i want to come back this year and try Furius Baco!!

Enjoy Catalonia!! ^__^

Stampida has always been a little insane. Is it slower now? ;__; not fuuun, the insanity was the best part

And, Ikari... what are you thinking on??? Btw, hello by here ;P

NOW I GET IT!!! THANKS MAN!!! U ROCK!! that really helped me

Before you post to TPR again please go read out posting rules. You over use of capitalization where it shouldn't be and under use of caps where they should be is very annoying. Not to mention the bazillion exclamation points and question marks too.

Thanks.

--Robb

Nice review guys! You seem to be enjoying all your trip to spain!

Just also i would like to recomend also to see Chinatown and Fiestaventura, those are nice shows that you can't miss!

@ Stampida trains yeah, those Kumba trains seems to be slower, but rode it at last row, and you will feel the nice airtime it has. The feeling of riding with those trains are to get more speed when you don't, just set a big space between the bar and your body and the ride would be ok

Oh! also, i laughted a lot seeying all of you enjoying Quetzal (Aka Bouncy Bouncy) , its great see how you enjoyed that little park

Awaiting for more updates!

I didn't ride Stampida yet with the Kumbak trains. Just looked at the pov and like others already said, the second part of the ride (as from the tunnel thing) the trains are really going much slower than with the old trains. Really would like to know whether PA is satisfied with their Kumbak choice.

Just got to view all the videos so far on the trip, classic. The SLC clip is something else.

Great to see you loved Port Aventura as its an amazing park. Hope some of you had a go on Tomahawk, its quite surprising. Nice review of Baco too, it really is that good, pitty I missed out on this by a few weeks.

Can't wait for the next clip and photos.

Yeah! Port Aventura IS amazing!

And what about Furius Baco? I was one of the lucky people who had some exclusive ERT (even before the soft opening) and I can say that pictures and/or videos do not do justice to what you feel riding it!

It is short, sure, and the path may look simple, but the airtime right at the beginning, the curve over the lake and, of course, the almost never-ending inline twist are GREAT!!!

And what about the preshow? Not just a red-red-green traffic light, right? I simply love the preshow and the story behind this ride is really funny! It's a pity that "comic strip" you see in the queues is only in Catalan and Spanish, but you can get the gist of the story.

And please, let's not forget the poor dummies crashed all around the ride...

Well, I'm really glad you are enjoying Port Aventura that much and I hope you'll see "Chinatown", as many said, one of the best shows ever!

Will

TRIP UPDATE - Big Mike here from Spain.

The B.O.T.B.C (Back of the Bus Crew) is well supported once again this trip Casey. Mel, Rich, Larry, The Hoffman Girl, Jimmy, Carl and myself are planted in the back once again, with an open seat back there in honor of our missing partners.

THIS JUST IN - The Yellow Hat Club is just to inform the new comers who is cool and that they need to bow in our presense, thats all.

I have been getting lots of complaints that there are still not enough pics of Big Mike on here. I think maybe if you all complain a little on here, you can get your wish, so here is what I will do...

Yesterday there was a side trip to the water park which I attended along with my camera.

In attendance was Elissa, Melanie, Lou, and the Hoffman girl in there VERY SEXY swimsuits and I was the ONLY one with a camera and TONS of EXCLUSIVE PICS!

I also got the signature shot of the trip, all 4 of them bending over in a line at the same time to pick up some tubes!

Want to see them?? Of course you do.

Write on here that you want to see more of Big Mike and if we get 100 responses, the Hot and Sexy photo shoot will go up!

Other than that, this trip is just as great as the UK trip.

Robb and Elissa rule! Many thanks.

Peace, Big Mike

hey i've been following this TR as i have visited most the theme parks in spain at one point or another. my two favorites are PA and WBMWM, both of which are awesome parks.

if you get a chance you should check out parque de atracciones de igueldo ( i think it is) in san sebastien, you have to see it to believe it.... ghetto fair part 3

stampida looks rubbish with the new trains, i remember when i last went to PA it seemed very quick and intense with the old trains.

Dragon khan it is definitely the green car which is rubbish, the outer restraints lock but don't lock properly and crush you under their weight making for an uncomfortable ride.

i love the water park at PA and also i quite like el diablo although it is rough. the flats are good to.

Dave "oh god i wrote an essay" T

Write on here that you want to see more of Big Mike and if we get 100 responses, the Hot and Sexy photo shoot will go up!

I want to see more of Big Mike!

PS: Some people from Terra Mítica(Workers) have told me that the two new rides will open on 7/7... Will you have ERT there? They're already testing them during this week.