TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halloween Horror Nights 2007: Carnival of Carnage

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, How much does it pay to be a scare actor for this event? I've worked haunted houses, and they pay hardly anything. I know there is a big difference in that this is a theme park, but still curious.

You still won't get much more than minimum wage if you have a normal role. Speaking roles, Bill & Ted actors & stilts get paid more.

Guys!!!!!! I found a secret glitch!!! OK so if you go to the newest addition to the site after you put in the pamela voorhees info and go in, on the next page, if you click in the corner 1 time you get a secret message. I think its a glitch that they will probably fix so look fast!!!

209475154_jasoonhhn.jpg.1b56370fbac6c8d5c9e3ec2c78ccc43e.jpg

^Nice find! Here's a picture of the piece of paper.

I'm not sure if this was for a future update or something didn't line up right. Anyways, it's pretty cool!

EDIT: Apparently there is a crumbled ball of paper on the screen that I missed, and that piece of paper pops up. So something is just wrong with the alignment, similar to the random noises when you click on certain areas of The Thing page.

hhnthing.jpg.ae7740b5a69283e82215757209feb948.jpg

OMG,OMG,OMG!!!! Thanks for that behind the scenes look JT3000 at The Thing. It is awful looking. I like how you didn't show his main head. That is going to be the best house of them all! Only 63 more days till Oct.26,2007 and I will be be down there and my husband and I can't wait!!! Please post more if you can JT3000!

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting tired of all this "code entering" crap.

What happened to the good ole days of just waiting for the stuff to show up, then waiting for it to be clickable??

I want to get excited when I look at my HHN site....I don't want to ..rip, pull, choke, kill, fill out job apps, make blair witch signs, spell names, blah, blah, blah!!

I want to click and enjoy.

Don't get me wrong, the carnival layout is cool and hidden stuff here and there is OK. But I shouldn't have to consult my friendly neighborhood TPR just to figure out how too see a new page

OK I feel a little better now and I do think this year is gonna be F'n great, the site is just pissing me off.

P All "I just hope I can make it $$'s tight"

Don't take this the wrong way, but ... these early website updates are basically meant for the hardcore fans who have no quarrels with playing along. The ones who would gladly spend hours trying to figure out a puzzle if it were made difficult enough. More basic information will go live later this week, with no puzzle solving required.