TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halloween Horror Nights 2007: Carnival of Carnage

Hello guys i'm Scott and I have found out some news on HHN's eight haunted houses as of now

Castle Vampyr: Blood Bath

Nightmare on Elm Street: Dream Walkers

Friday the 13th: Camp Blood

The Thing – Assimilation

Jack’s Funhouse in Clown-o-Vision = 3D my guess

Dead Silence: Curse of Mary Shaw

Silent Night, Psychotic Night

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Flesh Wounds

...and I have only one question, we all know by now that the Enigma will most likely pop in with the poster on the sight and the puzzle piece on the map and all the rest of the new things aren't hard to guess, but the Bill & Ted number?!?!?! It's driving me crazy!!! My first thought was a phone number but I tried the Sad Dimas area code (909) with no luck. So I need some help... please let me know if you have any ideas or if you just find out.

-thanks

888158908_Jackhhn07.jpg.9e61688af239deef32bc9bea0e118e77.jpg

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^That list of houses has been out for a while, it was confirmed by an employee that a few were a little off. Also the names change very frequently before they are officially announced.

As for the phone number a lot of people have called it with a lot of different area codes, and an AT&T employee confirmed it was actually a working number! So no one is really sure what’s going on with that number.

ripper101, did you read the rules? You might want to! The telephone pole has always been there, and the 17 in roman numerals is probably for HHN 17!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21962&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 READ THESE!

The carnival has been updated yet again! No more clickable stuff, but they have added some new structures. Go see for yourself! Also the map has been updated with some amusement park love with Coney Island, and another city...blairstown, the location of Crystal Lake!

**Edited for content concerning Blairstown

The 'After Dark' tent has become clickable in the Carnival. To solve the puzzle, just look at the stamp on the map. Line that symbol up and you will have your info on the 'Vampire Raves'.

Letter and the cell phone are clickable. Make sure you give the letter time to translate itself into english.

I think if you look closely at the Bill and Ted thing on the map you can see a phonebooth and next to it 2 guitars. And now they have added this WS pick it must clearly mean it will have something to do with guitars not stating the obvious or anything. Maybe it could be something to do with this puzzle dude?

But then again this looks like the picture one of you posted of him further above in this topic.

Any ideas?

Jack’s Funhouse in Clown-o-Vision = 3D my guess

I hope they bring back the crazy-ass clowns from HHN 12 (Treaks and Foons) and 13 (Funhouse of Fear)

I actually hope its kinda like the FoF, I wore those glasses for the rest of the night

I love those clowns

^Ok heres my best attempt:

Flip Once: The lower knob on the side

Pump Twice: The button above ^

Choke Once: The button above the blade

Rip 3 times: The pull handle on the side

Throttle is on the blade, took me a minuet to find

Then Kill

Hope that helps!