TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halloween Horror Nights 2007: Carnival of Carnage

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason's poster is now clickable.

It's interesting to note that the two updates can be connected as part of a larger picture. The map and picture frame from Jason's page are the same ones partially viewable on Leatherface's page.

^Ya, nice observation!

People over on HHNVault are guessing that Jack is researching these three guys for his circus/carnival, Sounds pretty interesting. I know Universal has something up their sleeve for this year, I can't wait!

EDIT: The corner of the picture frame on Jason's page is on Leatherface's page. I say their pages are on someone's desk (maybe Jack) who is researching them.

Looks like HOS at Busch Gardens Afrika is upping the ante.

I went to the auditions Friday night, turns out 4-5 of the haunted houses are brand NEW! (But the 3D house is back cause they put me THERE again).

Didn't know if it deserved its own thread, so out of laziness I just stuck it here.

This picture was found on a UK site when someone was looking for HHN ticket prices.(They posted it over on HHNvault) It could be photoshopped,but I thought I'd post it here.

Can anyone tell if it's a fake? I also posted a picture from a newspaper article to compare it to.(sorry about the size/quality)

jacknewdk3.jpg.c7308292e21ed0c32f49dcb9cf63d5aa.jpg

I really hope this is real!

1070040935_HHN1newspaper2.JPG.5a9df41cf4fe06a96b25546a5bd84137.JPG

Notice the "Jack Presents" is missing

I think the Jack picture is Photoshopped. The face has been used before and the logo behind is easy enough to do. However, there are rumors for a Jack (and possibly Eddie) maze this year so who knows. Honestly, I hope it's fake. I'm getting a bit sick of Jack. He's used pretty much every year now. He's the band-aid when something doesn't go right. My question is where is the Director? This seems like it would be his year!

^ That's what I thought at first. Actually when this idea was first pitched I hated it! My opinion has since changed.

I'm actually keeping my fingers crossed that Jack will be back as the ringmaster. The creative Design Team will not disappoint this year!

And as for the picture of Jack holding the cards, it's been semi-confirmed that some images leaked out early that weren't supposed to be seen yet. Which could explain why they disappeared form the source. At this point anything could happen.

Confirmed house locations:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre in the Earthquake queue

Friday the 13th in the Jaws queue

Yet to be named vampire house in Nazarman's (New York) facade

Yet to be named clown house in one of the tents behind MIB (possibly 3-D)

A Nightmare on Elm Street, Dead Silence and another mystery house will be in the soundstages. The final house, while unconfirmed as of yet, is rumored to be based on The Thing and will take place in the other tent structure behind MIB.

Great...spectacular...now they'll really have a reason to chase people (maily teenage girls) with chainsaws! I guess they've learned their lesson with IOA since they've had it at USF two years in a row now. It's a much better venue for the show (which scares the poo out of me but I go anyway )

I hope to high heaven that they use John Carpenter's The Thing as a house attraction! That movie to this day scares the S#$% out of me and I'm 33 years old. If you haven't seen in a awhile or not at all, I suggest you check it. The special effects still amaze me after all these years and hold up very well for a film that came out in 1982. I mean digital and computer special effects are cool, but the effects in that movie take the cake. Amazing and spectacular is all I can say. My husband and I are already booked for the Portifino Bay Hotel and we will be celebrating our wedding anniversary on October 29 while we are down there. I can't wait!

Great updates guys! Keep 'em coming! Sounds like more & more fun every update.

I gotta question!

Has anyone gone AFTER Halloween (sometime in November)?? I noticed they have THREE dates AFTER 10/31 (11/1, 2, 3) and was wondering how the crowds are since Halloween is officially over.

13 years now I've been going to this thing (this will be my 14th) & have always wondered. IMO it kinda defeats the purpose of HHN (November is officially Thanksgiving's month), but just wondering if anyone has done these dates? It might be worth a try for one year, ya think?

^Good Question, I honestly have no idea. However I am planning going on one of the final nights, so I guess I'll find out.

I have a feeling that this year will even more crowded than last. If they can manage their space well, it’ll be fine. Every year the Art and Design Team thinks of ways to manage crowds. Last year I think we ended up with too much space, too little content, as far as the streets/scare zones went.

^So far this been guessed...

The trailer/car with "31" and "What Is It?"= The Thing

The Theatre Tent =Dead Silence or Rocky Horror Picture Show

The "Time Machine" poster= Bill and Ted Show

None of those are definite, It's going to be cool seeing the construction of The Carnival.

I'm not sure If I already pointed this out but "JS" is everywhere on the site. my only guess is Jack Schmidt, Yes, I think Jack is Back!