TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Another RCT3 user created expansion pack!

Should this happen?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should this happen?

• Yes
    • No

Hey,

I know this has been done before (with Net On) but I think with a bit of team work this can be bigger and better than ever before. If you are not familiar to the concept it's basically a pack with an installer full of custom scenery, parks, scenarios, music and much more that you can use in RCT3. If you would be interested in providing any content or help please post on this forum. (or PM me if you would prefer)

Hope you all want to join in

Andy

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NetOn is just released, and they are talking about this on the Atariforum, so I don't know if it will succeed, because every pack will be similar to each other. I voted yes, because I always like packs... but I don't know if the CSO makers will give their permission to use their CSO in every pack that's in the planning

NetOn is just released, and they are talking about this on the Atariforum, so I don't know if it will succeed, because every pack will be similar to each other. I voted yes, because I always like packs... but I don't know if the CSO makers will give their permission to use their CSO in every pack that's in the planning

I guess we will have to wait and see!