TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TR: Six Flags New England 6/23

The flashpass is never accurate. I've had it give me 2 hour waits when the line was only an hour and I've had it give me five minute waits when the line was 1/2 hour. I think it depends on how many other people are using the flashpass and determines the wait from there. How else would they guage it?

The lines get longer on the FlashPass as the day goes on, no matter what happens with the actual lines.

Thus, going to the park from 2pm-8pm and getting a FlashPass is a waste of money, because the FlashPass line will be longer than the actual line (for the most part). This is how they are able to claim "FlashPass guests wait in line just as long as regular guests." The Flash virtual queues are less than 10-15 minutes for the first two hours (which is really 5-10 minutes since you can come 5 minutes early). Then, they get longer and longer, so the average time spent in a virtual line evens out with the average time in a real line.

For example, Deja Vu's queue at SFoG is usually 45 minutes to 90 minutes depending on a variety of factors. However, from about 10-12, the virtual queue will be anywhere from 6-15 minutes. Later in the day (around 5pm), the virtual line will be 2 to 2.5 hours, while the real line will be 1/2 to 1/3 of that.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images