TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Islands of Adventure BLUEPRINTS and Memorabilia....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the PM. The lowest priced item, the poster is still out of my range, yet I'll admit I didn't think I'd be able to afford anything So, good luck to the rest of you who are interested! I only wanted to see pics to be honest, but these are gatorchomp's items and so I'm guessing that he wants to show the pictures of the items to serious bidders, so that's why they aren't posted on this topic RyanKing.

Sorry to those I overlooked, I've been real busy the last few days and haven't really had a chance to get to the board. Not to mention I just got my internet fixed yesterday, it was on and off regularly for a week and I never had a legitimate connection.

Anyway, PMs are about to be on the way.

Please PM or e-mail me some more info about the Blue Prints and IOA Layout that you have, including a picture of every thing, and price please.

Also I was wondering how you got the prints? I always wanted my own blue prints, but don't know how to get them. I keep asking, put don't get anything.

Any tips, on how to get some for free?

Thanks for your time and help.