TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Bathrooms?

They are everwhere "bathrooms".

What bathrooms where you favorite, it can be at a park a store a resturant, anywhere!

Mine was the bathroom at a McDonalds, the walls were black and had glitter on them. The sinks were silver circles and were automatic. The best thing was that there was a tampon dispencer and a condom dispencer in the Mens Room!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my bathroom in my house since it's the largest one in the house. Plus I don't need to wear flip flops in my bathroom unlike the bathrooms back on campus...

But the bathroom that takes the cake is the 4th floor Hart Hall bathroom of Husson College.

P1010013.jpg.adf1873f4fd99c328999f65e60ec6b6c.jpg

The only place where you can take a piss and get a free couch for it.

Years ago, there was a nightclub here in Cincy that had a bar, complete with a very hot, shirtless bartender, in it's ladies room. It was the best!!

Disney has the cleanest bathrooms as far as the parks I have been too. Every park has there "good" bathrooms and ones you hate to go into.

Shari "I like really clean ones!" Shoufler

My favorite? Mine...

But if any of you are out West, you have to see one of the men's rooms at the Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo. The urinal is pretty much a waterfall made out of rocks. When you're done, you step back and a torrent of water comes down.

This is pretty famous, and even ladies have been known to go in there to take a look (but not a leak...).

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite Bathroom is the bathroom at my house. Its the cleanest and the nicest looking.

Worst Bathroom easily goes to My schools bathroom! They stink, have graffiti on the walls and pee on the floor!

Kevin"Hooray for summer!"Bujold