TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Should Rosie O'Donnell host "The Price Is Right?"

Rosie O'Donnell wants to host. Bob Barker would like her to replace him. Would YOU like Rosie to replace Bob?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Rosie O'Donnell wants to host. Bob Barker would like her to replace him. Would YOU like Rosie to replace Bob?

• Yes
    • No

There should only be one candidate here, and he should be offered whatever amount of money it takes to get him:

Sean Connery

Come on! Just imagine him saying, ""Be shor to hahv yor pets shpade ahnd nootuhd." Guys would be psyched 'cause the man freaking played James Bond, and the girls would go crazy 'cause he's like 82 and still a ladies man. It's a win-win situation.

Seriously, Regis wouldn't be a bad replacement though.

I think you're more likely to see Jesus hosting that show than Sean Connery.

Sean Connery is pretty much the greatest ever though.

BTW- this poll needs a "Who cares? Only the unemployed watch daytime TV" option.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TPIR's next host will most likely be under age 50. I've heard a lot of great suggestions, but I'm sure the producers are looiking for someone with great longevity like they had with Bob. This isn't to necessarily say that TPIR's next host will be chosen in the 70th anniversary season on CBS, but you get my point. Tood Newton could be a great choice for that reason.

Looks like we're getting our wishes:

http://dlisted.com/node/11707

"Here's the thing. I don't really need a job. I'm in a weird position. I don't need the money. But I'm just saying I don't. So to get my entire family uprooted from their lives and move them across the country so that I can have a fantasy childhood indulgence job just doesn't seem fair."

"If they were able to do it in New York it would be a different story. But it looks like it ain't gonna happen."