TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Should Rosie O'Donnell host "The Price Is Right?"

Rosie O'Donnell wants to host. Bob Barker would like her to replace him. Would YOU like Rosie to replace Bob?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Rosie O'Donnell wants to host. Bob Barker would like her to replace him. Would YOU like Rosie to replace Bob?

• Yes
    • No

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070620/D8PSH7RG0.html

Now that Bob Barker has retired as the host of The Price Is Right, he is recommending that Rosie O'Donnell take his place. Rosie herself has stated her love for the show, and that she would accept it if offered the job.

Do YOU want Rosie O'Donnell to be the next host of The Price Is Right?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell no. Why does this fat dyke make the news all the time when she's "OMG LEAVING DAYTIME TALK SHOW!"?

The only people I see fitting as a replacement for Bob would either be:

Kirk Fogg- Host of the awesomest game show of the 1990's, Legends of the Hidden Temple. All TPIR needs now is a giant Olmec head if he hosted.

Marc Summers- Double Dare, nuff said.

Ok, Bob Barker's ending line was to have your pet spayed or neutered at the end of the show.

Can you imagine what Rosie-O-Fat's would be?

"I'm gay because of guys like Donald Trump"

"Tomorrow is Thursday, wear a green shirt"

"Kill bucks, not beavers"

I've always loved Rosie, mainly because she's crude. I think it'd be hilarious if she hosted The Price is Right.

The Price Is Right Isnt MEANT to be a "comedy". Its a game show...the only GOOD game show on during the day when Im home from school...

If that fat slob of a woman became the host...i will cry, thats no lie.

-Ryan

Hell no. Why does this fat dyke make the news all the time when she's "OMG LEAVING DAYTIME TALK SHOW!"?

The only people I see fitting as a replacement for Bob would either be:

Kirk Fogg- Host of the awesomest game show of the 1990's, Legends of the Hidden Temple. All TPIR needs now is a giant Olmec head if he hosted.

Marc Summers- Double Dare, nuff said.

Knock off the homophobic crap. Why do you think it's ok to use that word? Would you call a black person a "ni**er"?? You may not like her, but that word is really not acceptable at this day and age.

^How many politically correct people does it take to screw up a topic?

One, maybe... yes I know not use "racially insensitive" terms left and right.

Three things to mention. One, read the rules, I think Robb might have a heart attack or something the next time he says this;

Disclaimer! You need a sense of humor to view our site,

if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

Two, the reasons why I think that word is okay to use is because 1) she is one and 2) the first amendment.

Three, politically correct people are the death of America.

I think that just about covers it...

^How many politically correct people does it take to screw up a topic?

One, maybe... yes I know not use "racially insensitive" terms left and right.

Three things to mention. One, read the rules, I think Robb might have a heart attack or something the next time he says this;

Disclaimer! You need a sense of humor to view our site,

if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

Two, the reasons why I think that word is okay to use is because 1) she is one and 2) the first amendment.

Three, politically correct people are the death of America.

I think that just about covers it...

Hey jerk, this has nothing to do with "political correctness". It has to do with respect. Like I said, if you were a black person , would it be alright to call you a ni**er?? If you are Mexican, to call you a "spick"? Or call someone a "fa**ot? It's also not about having a sense, or lack of humor. If a group or a person doesn't want to be abused by disrespectful language, they HAVE THAT RIGHT.

Political correctness "is the death of America"?? If you believe that, you are really out of touch. The death of America is RACISM, POVERTY, LIES and DECEIT, especially by our leaders.

Did I screw up you topic or spoil your fun?? Well TOO BAD. Your being an a$$.

Like I said, if you were a black person , would it be alright to call you a ni**er?? If you are Mexican, to call you a "spick"? Or call someone a "fa**ot?

I think it's funny you censored yourself from using two racial slurs but its ok to use the word "spick".. though I personally would spell it "spic" as Hispanic doesn't have a k...

however, irony aside, let's not argue and call names. I think we are all old enough to have reached some level of maturity. As said above, this thread will be locked if this crap goes any further. Continue on with your discussion about Rosie and how much she sucks.

There should only be one candidate here, and he should be offered whatever amount of money it takes to get him:

Sean Connery

Come on! Just imagine him saying, ""Be shor to hahv yor pets shpade ahnd nootuhd." Guys would be psyched 'cause the man freaking played James Bond, and the girls would go crazy 'cause he's like 82 and still a ladies man. It's a win-win situation.

Seriously, Regis wouldn't be a bad replacement though.