TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Rides you won't do again

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great American Scream Machine @ SFGAdv

That thing beats the crap out of me no matter how I brace myself.

Amen ObeyGiant! I love stitch but utterly refused to go anyplace NEAR Escape simply based on the fact I'm bitter about them taking out Alien Encounter. I don't care if it was only suppose to be a "temp" attraction, damnit I loved it!

it's not a coaster, but a ship that goes upside down all the time (just loop after loop after loop etc.)

I think that if I won't be able to have kids later in my life, then that ride is the main reason! damn that hurt even more then El Condor at walibi world!

I went to Carowinds this past weekend and had my first ride on Borg-OMG, the worst steel coaster I have ever ridden. I felt my neck pop while riding and my back hurt after I got off. NEVER AGAIN! Screw you Borg, I hope they tear you down.

Then, Georgia Cyclone at SFOG. The last few years have only gotten worse. This year was terrible. Get retracked or get destroyed. You used to be a good coaster.

Also, Wild Lightnin at Lake Winnie. My first wild mouse coaster and the roughest thing ever. Yet another neck popper. The way it swings around those curves was out of control.

I don't think I have a coaster I won't go on, but I do have quite a few that I'll only ride if there's no line. ...for example, half the coasters at Kings Dominion and Carowinds.

Oh and just my luck, I went to Kings Dominion on Father's Day and every coaster was a walk-on except Shockwave and Hypersonic, which were only 10 minute waits each. ...so I rode them all.

I'm the kind that actually can find enjoyment out of rough rides (well, some of them anyway) so I can't think of many rides that I wouldn't go on again, with the exception of Mantis (for purely manly reasons), and the Stinger at CC (because the only highlight of the ride was getting off).

I went to Carowinds this past weekend and had my first ride on Borg-OMG, the worst steel coaster I have ever ridden. I felt my neck pop while riding and my back hurt after I got off. NEVER AGAIN! Screw you Borg, I hope they tear you down.

Yeah Borg go back to Great America where you will be appreciated.

I will not ride those little kiddie coasters at fairs that you have to pay $5 or so to ride.